Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Himel Kensington Shinki

VestCoast

A-List Customer
Do you mind if I ask when you ordered it? I've had orders in with them since Aug. I haven't bugged them with "where's my jacket??!!" emails because honestly, all I care about is that they are perfect when I receive them. But they have sent me the occasional email that I should receive my order by xxx date, which comes and goes, then another email with another promised date which also comes and goes, then another etc etc. One email said I should have received one of them by now and they would look into what happened, followed by radio silence. A lot of over promising and under delivering going on over there.
I got this from the classifieds here, so it didn't come from HB. I did actually order an Avro with them in August 2020 and received it at the end of January though. I would absolutely send an email in at this point and check in with them because that's a pretty long wait time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner