Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOLY KATS!!! TWO Beautiful 30s/40s XL 7 3/4 Fedoras from LA! <---------------------

LuckyKat

Practically Family
I'm offering TWO of the largest & most beautiful hats I've ever held in my possession! They both come from M&K Customer Hatters in Los Angeles, so they've never been out of California.

They are definately from the same owner because I got them out of the same estate & they are the same size: 7 3/4 and are both over 24" in circumference. They were definately taken care of because I couldnt find any flaws and the look perfect.

If you can afford not to split them up, it would be fantastic, so I'll offer a deal for both!
$350 for one or $600 for both
If you have any questions, want more pictures, or info, please PM me.

(I will have crown & brim measurements up later today, but they are definately tall 5-6" crowns & 2.5-3" brims)

The first one is a soft, light grey with a beautiful black ribbon, pleated several times as you can see in the pictures

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

The second hat is an amazing green-gray color (difficult to see in the pictures), with an olive-black hat band.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy