Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Honoring fallen Agents

nubsnubs

Familiar Face
I felt compelled to share and hope nobody minds.

On 1 Nov 07, myself and the rest of the Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI) lost three comrades to a roadside bomb in Balad, Iraq. They were lost while conducting counterinsurgency efforts. This hits very close to home as I was freinds with two of them, and I am currently deployed and away from my family. I wanted to share that AFOSI is an all volunteer federal agency, and these three men, Thomas Crowell, David Wieger, and Nathan Schuldheiss, were all volunteers for the mission. Regardless of opinions many hold about the administration and the war, the soldiers, saliors, airmen, and marines serving in these conflicts are doing a great job and deserve recognition. In most cases, they beleive whole heartedly in what they are doing, like these three did. In Nates will it read "War is not the worst of things. Far worse are those who feel there is nothing worth fighting for." God bless all those who have served and are serving and thier families. Come home safe!

mbdge2.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran