Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Horsehide Jacket 36 US

parik515

New in Town
ZflQKTw.jpg
UehRmVb
ulT1ZWC.jpg
Jacket
ttmBDrp.jpg
Ok, guys, i'm trying to sell this jacket here. I am from Russia, Saint-Petersburg. This was custom made, and i started to gain weight dramatically, lol.
Materials used - horween warhawk black CXL horsehide
Lining - Cunningham Tartan (straight from Scottland), heavyweight - 16 oz, but it's not really heavy, it's wool anyway.
Measurements in inches:
Sleeve - 25 inch
Length - 29,3 inch
Chest - 20.4
Shoulders - 17.5
My price is 550$ + shipping.
Selling it here, just for lulz

Last edited:

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
1. Welcome to Fedora Lounge! This is in the Classified - for sale section. Is that where you meant to post it?
2. Do you know what this is, what size it is, dimensions, etc? And what is your asking price is you have it for sale?
3. Did you mean to post it in the Outerwear section?

parik515

New in Town
I tried to buy here ones, but due to custom services it was more expensive than i expected. I hope, maybe my jacket will satisfy somebody else's needs. Cheers

parik515

New in Town
I considered resewing buttons to make jacket bigger in chest, but eventually i realised there would be no proper way to get rid of needle holes from previous buttons, so that's why i'm trying to sell it first. i also may change this jacket for a bigger 38-40 size.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner