Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How did you find the lounge?

Air Boss

Familiar Face

Been lurking for awhile and finally took the plunge and joined yesterday. I stumbled upon this gem while searching for vintage/classic clothes. I recently decided that I need to get back into suits and really don't like the new styles. Don't remeber which link brought me here, but I'm glad it did.

Kaela

Vendor
It was recommended to me by a lousy "ex" of sorts.
I hoovered for months before getting an earthlink email through my boss (only yahoo [ick] email before)

Well the boy's outta here, but Fedora Lounge will be with me always ;)

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Back in January, a friend was planning a 40's themed party for someone's 60th birthday and thought I'd better do a little research on various things. Said party was postponed a year due to a family emergency with the birthday boy, which just gives everyone more time to get their outfits right. This is one of the sites I found as part of that research...and glad I did!

Boroparkpyro

New in Town
I put an avatar picture of myself wearing a hat up on another website, and one of my friends pointed me here.

My first reaction was "but I'm not oldschool enough to be Dick Tracy!" :p

Fred G.

Familiar Face
I believe it was in Parade or USA Weekend, one of those that they put in the Sunday paper, last year maybe?

Just a nice story about online "communities". I do not have a copy, sorry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner