Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How did you find the lounge?

Clyde R.

One of the Regulars
I think it was about a year ago I became aware of the lounge. I saw it mentioned on one of the flight jacket forums. The other day I went back to the vintage flight jacket board and Paddy mentioned the London soiree for lounge members and I decided to check out the fourm again. I got hooked surfing it and finally decided to join. This is a great place to surf for anyone interested in vintage clothing, movies, etc. of the golden era. I'm really enjoying it and finding something new and cool every day! It's hard to believe so much neat stuff is discussed on one forum. I guess the header board or whatever isn't kidding when it says everyone here is just like you...only more so.

Thursby

New in Town
Sifting through the net for vintage related stuff, and then ended up here via the retro radar website. Still so glad i spent the time instead of doing that work for my degree, hey i still graduated with honors and have an adventurebilt on the way!! :clap

Dick Mayhem PI

New in Town
Yesterday some mug in a fedora saw me in a vintage store and wrote the link on his business card. I don't have a decent picture of MY mug in a fedora to upload, so I'll have to use this one for my avatar for now and apologies to Doctor Strange, who I see is already a member here!

Salv

One Too Many
I had re-read William Gibson's brilliant novel "Pattern Recognition" in which the main character - Cayce - wears a black Buzz Rickson MA-1. After googling for Buzz Rickson I followed a link to a thread here, and lurked for a while before joining. Glad I came.

Novella

Practically Family
I made my way here via a search for something makeup/fashion/movie related, although I'm not sure if it was through google or livejournal.

SGB

One of the Regulars
Pushed for over a year to come here by Wingnut, Paddy, and Allen. Still on the fence..........

SGB

Aquia33

One of the Regulars
I don't mean to be judgemental....

SGB said:
Pushed for over a year to come here by Wingnut, Paddy, and Allen. Still on the fence..........

SGB
but if it took you a year to make up your mind and you still are on the fence, I pray nothing critical happens that needs a quick decision.:D

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Got dragged to California by Hemingway Jones, hehe. He was saying that we had to go to this get together with some people he met on the internet!!! I went along thinking what kind of crazy people was he going to meet.
Within the first few minutes on The Queen Mary, I met MK. He was the kindest, incredibly knowledgeable gentleman. Then as the hours past more and more people came into the Observation Bar. With everyone I met, I liked the Fedora Lounge more and more. By the end of the weekend, I had met some of the nicest people I had ever encountered, and to top it all off, I fell in love with the clothes. I signed up the day I got home from The Queen Mary. I'm so glad that I did, for I've had the opportunity to meet some of the most amazing people. Everyone is so kind, and did I mention the clothes!!! I've been hear almost a year, and I'm so glad that I joined. So, thanks Hemingway for dragging me to California (hehe). This is a great place to learn, laugh, meet new people. My wallet and Amex however, hate you:rage:
I'm really looking forward to celebrating a year of being here at the next Queen Mary event.

SGB

One of the Regulars
Aquia33 said:
but if it took you a year to make up your mind and you still are on the fence, I pray nothing critical happens that needs a quick decision.:D

Only on the fence regarding FL.

SGB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24