Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Downunder G Man

One Too Many
Hey , my old mother lives still in the west of Scotland ! They have just had WEEKS+ of 28C and over !

WHEREAS here in Perth Western Australia we had 3C this morning and I was still out on my Harley CVO Springer.

Wearing my Schott 441PP with the zip out liner ( ZIPPED IN haha !) , also a thermal T for starters. 19C by 2.30PM.

Surf over at the coast was beautiful , but I was only looking at it !! Plenty of wetsuited characters were in tho'...

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
I vote we all move to Scotland or Alaska or something...

Glad to see you here, Isaac. Can't wait to see that jacket!
Sounds like Pacific Northwest or North Eastern weather myself. Always wanted to live in the Pacific Northwest. Great climate for that kind of outerwear.

barnabus

One Too Many
Man that looks great!! I'm excited to check it out. Little techy/modern for my usual tastes but I couldn't resist it. Hopefully the large will fit me that well!
I'm digging the Roland Sands, but then I do have a bit of a thing for canvas and waxed cotton.

Oh, and btw, this is flying my way at the moment:

Held-Sixty-Six-Motorrad-Textiljacke-khaki.jpg

For heaven's sake I hope this one fits.

Just in case I, you know, buy a motorcycle or anything.

Should be with me later in the week. Shall deliver words + pics, though I'm expecting some more from JC later in the day.
This should be a great boon for those on the waiting list. If jackets starts to materialize then there's no way for me to avoid an Arcadia made to my #'s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner