Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Motocann

One Too Many
Well, my crosszip finally arrived. And I genuinely could not be more delighted. No fit pics for now because I'm in a huge rush but here's some straight out of the packaging.

It's "only" a fashion jacket but it's superb. Heavy cowhide, chunky blacked-out hardware with a two way zip, quilted lining, stripped-down fuss free look, and it's essentially brand new.

The sleeve zips seem never to have been zipped up, I can still feel the tension in the elastic holding the shoulder gussets in, next to no sleeve creasing. Astonishing.

And it fits. It really fits. I was fearful it would be a little small but it's perfect.

Happy New Year, me!

View attachment 477145 View attachment 477141 View attachment 477142 View attachment 477143 View attachment 477144
I always liked SuperDry stuff

Motocann

One Too Many
Well, my crosszip finally arrived. And I genuinely could not be more delighted. No fit pics for now because I'm in a huge rush but here's some straight out of the packaging.

It's "only" a fashion jacket but it's superb. Heavy cowhide, chunky blacked-out hardware with a two way zip, quilted lining, stripped-down fuss free look, and it's essentially brand new.

The sleeve zips seem never to have been zipped up, I can still feel the tension in the elastic holding the shoulder gussets in, next to no sleeve creasing. Astonishing.

And it fits. It really fits. I was fearful it would be a little small but it's perfect.

Happy New Year, me!

View attachment 477145 View attachment 477141 View attachment 477142 View attachment 477143 View attachment 477144
Here’s some pics of my old SuperDry jacket. It’s actually a great jacket, it’s held up very well. Insulated too! The materials aren’t the best, but the craftsmanship seems solid. After 10 years, nothing is falling apart yet.
2A135475-70A2-4BAA-AC4F-CED07ED1CC9C.jpeg
03894CE6-CC77-43F6-94A7-FB51793F1604.jpeg

Here’s some pics of my old SuperDry jacket. It’s actually a great jacket, it’s held up very well. Insulated too! The materials aren’t the best, but the craftsmanship seems solid. After 10 years, nothing is falling apart yet. View attachment 477924 View attachment 477923

I had a pair of jeans by SuperDry that lasted me 7 years without a single issue. Eventually, I got so bored of them I gave them to a friend who is still wearing them. I don't know if everything of theirs checks out but those jeans were worth every cent.

Reactions: Zoo

Motocann

One Too Many
I had a pair of jeans by SuperDry that lasted me 7 years without a single issue. Eventually, I got so bored of them I gave them to a friend who is still wearing them. I don't know if everything of theirs checks out but those jeans were worth every cent.
Yeah, some of their stuff is totally awesome. I was on a SuperDry kick for a period. I still have a couple really nice jackets and also sweaters. One of my favorite crew neck sweaters is from SuperDry. But, I never purchased any of their jeans. I think back about 5 years ago, they made much higher quality stuff. It’s sort of gone down hill since then.

horweak

Familiar Face
Guess I'm spoiled.

Definitely wouldn't take this lesco on a bike, not so of the other one

Last edited:

horweak

Familiar Face
Looks great. How does this measure up compared to other 42s? Been looking at Branded on ebay but sizing information has been inconsistent between sellers.

P2p is 24
Sleeves are 27

Couldn't get shoulder or body length, but judging by the other measurements and the photos, I pulled the trigger.

horweak

Familiar Face

Attachments

• 20230105_163806.jpg
    20230105_163806.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 86
  • 20230105_163813.jpg
    20230105_163813.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 81

Manolito

Familiar Face
I bought the last brown Schott 654 that was in stock on their US website (size small), on sale, for 400$ + taxes, which is a really fair price for a recent new Schott Jacket (about 600 € with taxes and Fedex transportation). I'm not a big fan of cafe racers, but I always wanted a brown one to complete my black Schott 141.

I thought I was through buying new jackets as i have almost no room left for them, but hey, juste one more and I'm finished, right ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana