Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

View attachment 117347 Traded an Indy for a Teamster.. I think I did O.K.
Looks great Boyo, or should I say Mr. Fix it
www.cbr_.comMr-Fixit-Hulk-139e4d4ee9e5e0e03c093211f88087162d373bca.jpg

We ought to excercise some caution here. Throwing around the "s" word might pop off a thread about polycotton nylon waisted drawstring good old perforated split leg.... Above the knee?

Fonzie

One Too Many
It appears so, but I think it’s the elastic bands of the bi-swing that go in prior to lining being put in. Stripes would be cool though! Troy pattern!
Aaah! Makes sense, cheers. I also thought that a striped lining like that would be a cool creative variation!

LW a2, ryder, test, which one should I go with? I have Suburban incoming, I always fancy his A2. Ryder is similar to my half belt, more toughness less soul.
Man I'm really giving the Ryder a hard look. Thanks to the photos you posted. My only fear is that customization with Stu is a hard sell. And on this jacket I'd want button cuffs and a little extra length. When I ordered my j23 he was a little cool to the idea of me injecting my own number requirements into the pattern and frankly he was right. Didn't need them. But on design elements I fear he might issue me a cyber punch in the face if I suggest a cuff change. The collar on the rider tho. Sublime. Just what I'm after.

Hh121

Banned
Man I'm really giving the Ryder a hard look. Thanks to the photos you posted. My only fear is that customization with Stu is a hard sell. And on this jacket I'd want button cuffs and a little extra length. When I ordered my j23 he was a little cool to the idea of me injecting my own number requirements into the pattern and frankly he was right. Didn't need them. But on design elements I fear he might issue me a cyber punch in the face if I suggest a cuff change. The collar on the rider tho. Sublime. Just what I'm after.

I heard you, I always have my fear on Stuart, I had strange dream just few days ago that he throws all my Aero out of the window (I am live in 15th floor). I talked to him many times and he could be quite defensive, when I pointed out (Stupid!) there is some asymmetrical in my j23 I can hear he is really not happy.

LOL. That visual is priceless. Don't worry tho. If that happens I'll catch them and abscond away with some tasty Cordo.
Might have to go full boat on a Ryder. Getting hard to look away. Man I'm all over the place. OG Herc is also calling.

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Always loved the LW Suburban and Ryder collars. I have owned both. The Ryder fit just slightly smaller than my Suburban of the same size. Some of that was accentuated by the 4oz horse hide I requested. Both jackets are really cool and as expected from LW, built perfectly. I think the Suburban and Ryder are pretty close in terms of over all style. My gut reaction is try the A2.

I am sure it will be much better fit on you, the shoulder seems too big on him.
If I order ryder I will change to quilted lining, the original satin lining won't do anything when temperature dropped.
Indeed. And how would that effect the fit? That flight nylon quilt is divine. And warm too.

Hh121

Banned
Indeed. And how would that effect the fit? That flight nylon quilt is divine. And warm too.

Thicker?
4.5 oz HH + quilted is neccecery for me especially I am moving to Ohio, my j23 is the only jacket keeps me warm when temperature dropped to around 2 degree(Fahrenheit) with only hoodie and tshirt underneath.

I am student and I don't have wheels, I walk no matter what kind of weather, rain, snow, those are my favorite weather, no need for umbrella too.

Hh121

Banned
Always loved the LW Suburban and Ryder collars. I have owned both. The Ryder fit just slightly smaller than my Suburban of the same size. Some of that was accentuated by the 4oz horse hide I requested. Both jackets are really cool and as expected from LW, built perfectly. I think the Suburban and Ryder are pretty close in terms of over all style. My gut reaction is try the A2.

Would be so appreciate if you could show some pictures of your ryder, thank you!

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Just put in an order for a Dustbowl in natural CXL. Haven’t even looked at samples. Screw caution and research. The minute I saw it on Aero’s Instagram I knew I was going to do it.

Mackenzie weathered tartan, brass zips and a throat latch (OG herc style).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24