Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

tpschar

New in Town
Just received this alpaca-lined Aero in Cordovan FQHH CXL off eBay for a song.
aero-50s-1.jpg
aero-50s-7.jpg
aero-50s-3.jpg

Last edited:

Colin G

One Too Many
I sold some jackets in 2021 and swore I was downsizing but this happened and showed up a few days ago. Colimbo Stokman's coat in tan horse. Colour is darker than shown in the pics and wearing it a bit started to crease the sleeves already.

thumbnail_IMG_0833.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0832.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0831.jpg

Last edited:

Colin G

One Too Many
huh... what's the small rounded pocket on the left interior rear designed for, I wonder?
Looks too small for a tin of chewing tobacco, more pocket watch sized...

I have no idea but it is cool and pointless all at the same time. Stash your weed in it maybe. I've wanted a Stockman for a few years now but any 40 I tried was too small but this one fits just nice.

Cornelius

Practically Family
I have no idea but it is cool and pointless all at the same time. Stash your weed in it maybe. I've wanted a Stockman for a few years now but any 40 I tried was too small but this one fits just nice.

Yeah curious to hear your review once it's in hand. Especially regarding shoulder mobility - all too rare for these 3/4-length coats to have the underarm-football designs & so on.

Colin G

One Too Many
Yeah curious to hear your review once it's in hand. Especially regarding shoulder mobility - all too rare for these 3/4-length coats to have the underarm-football designs & so on.

My Freewheelers Dustbowl and Journeyman have the underarm gussets which help and the ones on the Colimbo are ok but not as good as the Freewheelers or my Langlitz. Arm holes are a bit lower than Freewheelers on the Colimbo. My Rainbow Country Spider which has an action back moves nicely with me, but for a longish coat the Colimbo is cool so far. This makes 4 button-ups in a similar length so I have to stop or sell something. I didn't need this jacket that is for sure.

Mrfrown

One Too Many
What!? When did you place your order? Seems very quick turnaround time.

Hah well I could see how it’d appear that way. I put my deposit down in May ‘21.

I forgot that I was supposed to let them know my measurements by beginning of December for completion at end of December. I got them the info at end of December and it’s ready now mid January.

Mrfrown

One Too Many
Also Scott did underpromise / overdeliver once I got all the order details straight. His first estimate was ship by end of January and every update after that was faster

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21