Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Why not keep it? You have quite a few “safe” jackets by now, but once in a while you may want to paint the town red. That one‘s a looker for sure!

newtojackets

Practically Family
Why not keep it? You have quite a few “safe” jackets by now, but once in a while you may want to paint the town red. That one‘s a looker for sure!
Only reason id return it would be the sleeve length.

Edit: I change my mind, no way I'm returning it lol. I tried it with a tucked in tshirt and it looks way better. Even if the sleeve length is slightly short, whatever, I'll wear it with gloves or just embrace it lol

Last edited:

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Only reason id return it would be the sleeve length.

Edit: I change my mind, no way I'm returning it lol. I tried it with a tucked in tshirt and it looks way better. Even if the sleeve length is slightly short, whatever, I'll wear it with gloves or just embrace it lol

That's the spirit! You sometimes have to adapt to the jacket! :D

Also, I also used to be irked by short sleeves, and ended up speccing quite a few jackets too long in the sleeves lol

Moral of the story, just wear it and have fun!

hieu

A-List Customer
Excited for this unlabelled halfbelt coming from Japan. According to the seller's measurements it should fit well.

m56845663158_1.jpeg

Bonasera

One of the Regulars
50s HD Cycle champ Dpocket jacket arrived last month.

Studs were removed, but the leather is great.
The original mouton collar came together.
I posted the collar's photos in

The main zip is "MARK" . I never seen this before. Does anybody know about this?
_20230209_000338 (1).JPG _20230209_000404 (1).JPG _20230208_234525.JPG _20230209_000446 (1).JPG

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
50s HD Cycle champ Dpocket jacket arrived last month.

Studs were removed, but the leather is great.
The original mouton collar came together.
I posted the collar's photos in

The main zip is "MARK" . I never seen this before. Does anybody know about this?
View attachment 487755 View attachment 487756 View attachment 487757 View attachment 487758

Love the jacket. How big is the zipper? It looks bigger than #5? The stitching around the pull looks original. However, look at the inner leather and confirm that there is not an additional row of the previous sewing. However, the zip looks original to me. Regarding the 4 small 7/8 studs, I have been looking for them for a long time. There is a company in Florida that was the original maker. Unfortunately, They are no longer being produced. I nice forum member and I have been keeping my eyes open for a large quantity supplier because I am planning to have several jackets reproduced using those very same studs.

Please keep us posted.

Bonasera

One of the Regulars
Love the jacket. How big is the zipper? It looks bigger than #5? The stitching around the pull looks original. However, look at the inner leather and confirm that there is not an additional row of the previous sewing. However, the zip looks original to me.
DSC_1997~2.JPG DSC_1999~2.JPG
The slider is same size to #5 talon. The slider has spring construction like old talon and crown.
Thanks very helpful info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff