Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many times per week do you visit the Lounge?

How many times do you visit the Lounge each week?

• 1 or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-5

• Daily

• 2-3 times a day

• I never leave

• Total voters

SinatraStyle

A-List Customer
Mr. 'H' said:
Sinatra - you made it a private poll :mad: : we cannot see eack others votes....

It is a pity.... :(

Is the "results" tab visible to the right of the poll? If so, click on it and the results should appear.

Sorry for the mistake!

ENfield3-8303

Familiar Face
I'm here at least once a day, usually after work and I'll typically be here for a couple of hours at a shot. Depending on whats happening on any given evening I may be back more than once. The threads are usually far more interesting and entertaining than any of the redundant drivel spouted by the television, so as addictions go, I'm not too upset by it.

S

Samsa

Multiple times per day. Maybe that's why my grades weren't up to par this last semester...

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
I never log-out so it may appear that I'm on here all the time, but it's usually about a dozen times a day. Some days my e-mail box will have only a few messages to let me know that a thread I had been in had another response (am I explaining that right?), but some days my box has exploded with messages so I know it's a 'hot' day in the Lounge.

Brooksie

One Too Many
I am usually here everyday, sometime it is every other day and sometimes it is several times in one day... it is really hit and miss with me!

Brooksie

Ruby Slippers

One of the Regulars
Quigley Brown said:
I never log-out so it may appear that I'm on here all the time, but it's usually about a dozen times a day. Some days my e-mail box will have only a few messages to let me know that a thread I had been in had another response (am I explaining that right?), but some days my box has exploded with messages so I know it's a 'hot' day in the Lounge.

Ditto. Except I make a point to be away from the computer on weekends. Sleeping and all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24