Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

how to walk in heels video, very informative!

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
i have ruined so many pairs of heels walking on the numerous brick sidewalks in boston. when i can, i walk out in the street but that doesn't always work. i have to be careful to put my heel down straight on top of a brick instead of in between. or i just walk on my toes and look like a dork.

ITG

Call Me a Cab
I enjoyed watching that video. LOL! I wish the video showed how to elegantly walk on gravel. I was at a friend's wedding this past weekend and the reception site, which was built specifically for receptions and other formal-type events, had a gravel parking lot. I was praying I wouldn't twist my ankle walking past 6 rows of cars...not my most elegant of moments. I think a guy must have designed that parking lot.

BegintheBeguine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Put some tights on, please!

I thought, "Oh, cool, a male in high heels. I appreciate diversity." No, the credits let me know it was a female I'd been watching.
Why should taking public transport be unglamorous, darlings?
It didn't address how one should really walk in grass except to say avoid this. Other than that this is an ok series.

P

Paul

The funny thing is I just take it for granted that ladies know how to walk in High Heels,and they do not have difficulty, (except grass, gravel). Some look so natural as if they were born with them.
Watching that clip I would not think it told you anything you did not know.

BegintheBeguine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That is probably why I thought the model was a young man, now that I think about it, some subconscious reasoning on my part. It is true that I have seen many young women clomp around when they wear high heels, really not attractive, so the video will fill a need. We played dress up with my mom's spike heels, my sister and I, from the time we could walk! I still have some of her shoes.

TheKitschGoth

A-List Customer
Paul said:
The funny thing is I just take it for granted that ladies know how to walk in High Heels,and they do not have difficulty, (except grass, gravel). Some look so natural as if they were born with them.
Watching that clip I would not think it told you anything you did not know.

Oh no, there are some girls who really can't walk in heels! There was one girl who used to get the same train as me in the mornings and she was painful to watch, she'd half stomp and half drag her heels, plus she had no balance at all. It's the girls who usually wear trainers that just cant weear heels.

P

Paul

plus she had no balance at all.
I can related to that.
I will be looking out for trainer wearer from now on, and thinking can you walk in heels !
It's dancing in heels that impresses me the most.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou