Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How Was Your Day?

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Power went out for me this morning after a wet snow fall last night. Got power back at about mid day. Took a nap in the afternoon after all of my weekend chores. Now I'm having a drink and gonna eat a big meal.

Power went out for me this morning after a wet snow fall last night. Got power back at about mid day. Took a nap in the afternoon after all of my weekend chores. Now I'm having a drink and gonna eat a big meal.
Our power went out this morning but by the time I had settled on what I was going to do without power....it came back on. Didn't even have time to pull out my little butane burner to make a cup of coffee.

Turnip

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Just came back from a little holiday journey yesterday. Been out for a week of wellness in a spa-hotel as a starter and then a second week around Luxemburg, Belgium, Northern France for main course.

As always, returned with a bag full of memories and experiences, as well as some culinary souvenirs.

Turnip

Went to the spas, swam a mile, enjoyed a hot brine bath, salt steam inhalatorium … been a nice day so far…:)

LostInTyme

A-List Customer
This fellow turned up inside our garage this morning. He has been living around our house for awhile. I believe he exists on chipmunks and moles for his diet. Cody alerts us when be is about. I don't think he and Cody will ever become friends.

IMG_4439.jpeg

Last edited:

Turnip

Must have caught a bug last week which blossomed into full glory over weekend, so I went to my doc for a sick note today and will spend the rest of the week oscillating between bed and couch.

Turnip

Mmmmmh…father’s day today…09:28 in the morning and you can already hear the sweet sound of police and fire brigade sirens…:D

Turnip

Gastroscopy today as last point of this year’s round of the annual cancer aftercare screening program I’ll have to run for the rest of my life.
Just some minor findings to be checked. Being still slightly stoned from my Propofol nap I’ll sleep that out with another, longer turn.
Cheers
Turnip

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner