Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I am going to be a grandfather

olive bleu

One Too Many
Congratulations! Is this your first grandchild? As a recent first time grandma, I say, prepare to have everything you thought you knew about love changed in the blink of an eye. :) you are in for a lot of fun.

Chaps

One of the Regulars
Thanks everyone. This is an exciting time. Boy or girl, it doesn't matter, the kid will be my little buckaroo. I am going to get my son's rocking horse out of storage and get it rocking again. I'll put it in my study which is decked out in western decor (especially John Wayne). I am going to get started early with the little one to have an appreciation toward all things equine.

scooter

Practically Family
There is absolutely nothing that can compare to having a grandchild. It defies explanation! Congrats!

Gin&Tonics

Practically Family
Exciting times!! Congratulations! You're going to have a great time with your new grandkid. The great thing about being a grandpa, so I'm told, is that you get all of the fun with very little of the work :D

Restoring your son's rocking horse to active duty is a nice gesture that I'm sure your son will appreciate. My daughter loves the rocking horse I played with as a kid, and if I have anything to say about it, her kids will ride it too someday.

Chaps

One of the Regulars
My son and daughter-in-law found out today that it's a girl! I'm having a Granddaughter! I feel sorry for all the boys who will want to date her someday;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925