Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I did not know that leather jackets had been worn up that way

hyptul

Familiar Face
It is "Different life stories" (Raznye sud'by in Russian). I do not have any subtitles, unfortunately.

Metatron

One Too Many
Great look on the young guy! I suppose I'm guilty of having a western bias in assuming that all Russians of the period wore bland 1984 style attire. :eek:

hyptul

Familiar Face
This young guy is Yulian Panich. He emigrated from Soviet Union in 1972, worked as a journalist for Radio Freedom/Radio Free Europe.

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for that, I know its a bit off topic but there is no specific topic listing for continental European films of which me and a great many other loungers are fans of.
I am always looking for great continental films, past or present in original language, my latest is an old b/w 1950s French film Refifi, and the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy(original version)
With so many eastern European immigrants in the UK this could open up a great new source for me instead of the Usual British and American film genre.
John

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn