Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I finally took the plunge...

Professor

A-List Customer
...and bought something "vintage". Of course, I wind up buying a couple of overcoats in the middle of summer! :rolleyes: C'est la vie, it'll be cold again soon enough. The real irony is that the last woman I was with kept trying in vain to interest me in "vintage" attire. It wasn't so much a lack of interest, though I admit my focus tends towards other "vintage" subjects, but rather a lack of finding what I liked. Then, last week I'm in Redlands to pick a book up at the library and completely on a whim swing by Hobo's. Low and behold I find something I like for a change! Too bad that woman ain't around to see it... ;)
IMG_4355.jpg

IMG_4357.jpg

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
Congratulations! I really like the second overcoat, which was probably made in the mid 1970s but looks quite '30s-'40s. Take it to a tailor and have the pocket flaps reduced in size; that little alteration will make the overcoat look REALLY '30s-'40s!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart