Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I just picked up Issue 1 of Classic Style

Kimberly

Practically Family
I was at B&N and remember someone here saying they found Classic Style at B&M so I checked mine and sure enough it was there.

I glanced through the entire magazine (will read if in it's entirety after the craziness of Easter is over with), and am very impressed with the articles and beautiful photography. I especially loved the photos in back of the Fedora Events! I was a trip to see pictures of people I have seen in this forum.

Anyhow, I am bringing it with me to my mothers house for the men to look at because all my mother has are catalogues of gardening tools. ;).

Anyhow, I hope it's ok to discuss the magazine here and I just wanted to say well done.

WH1

Practically Family
Kimberly,
You are highly encouraged to discuss it here, particularly if it is as positive as your comments. The more of us who get behind the magazine the bigger the audience it will reach. Already sounds like you are going to spread the "gospel". Hopefully the men in your circle take the hint and hat sales in the greater Boston skyrocket.;)

Kimberly

Practically Family
All of the men were leafing through the magazine and enjoyed it. The really liked to look at the hats and suits. I got one comments which was that it was a well put together magazine and elegant.

Some of the women liked it and their favorite was the picture of Johnny Depp in a hat. lol

Anyhow, one of them will be getting it for a Christmas present from me. He was cooking the whole day but he kept going back to look at it in between breaks and I know he would love it.

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Well, wait til' issue number 2, the hotspots article is on Boston! I think they'll get a kick out of seeing their city! It's going to be a wonderful article and the entire issue sounds like it's gonna be great!!

Kimberly

Practically Family
Daisy Buchanan said:
Well, wait til' issue number 2, the hotspots article is on Boston! I think they'll get a kick out of seeing their city! It's going to be a wonderful article and the entire issue sounds like it's gonna be great!!

Really! This is great! I am going to have to buy a copy for my sister and her fiance and mail it to them. They live in DC and we are trying to convince them to move back to Boston and they love interesting places to go out to. My sister thinks she has seen all of Boston because she lived there for 10 years but I am sure there is a lot of Boston that has changed since she last lived here.

I will be looking out for the next edition. I am actually going to subscribe tomorrow but won't get that one most likely because it's coming out soon.

SWTroopers

Familiar Face
Thanks for the heads up. I found several copies at my B&N. The lady behind the register really perked up at the magazine cover and commented, "that's a good look!" Still plenty of people out there that appreciate style.

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
If you're a subscriber, they were mailed out last week and you should have them. I got mine last Saturday. The should be hitting the stores soon if they're not already there.

skwerl-hat

One of the Regulars
i also picked up issue 1 at barnes and nobles out here in vegas, only two issues were stocked though and one had the back cover ripped off so i purchased the intact one. Must say im really proud of what you all have done with the magazine its really well written and informative. As i was leaving the book store in my vintage stetson with the magazine i recieved a couple of great optimistic comments on hats in general and how great it was they are coming back in style. it made me smile thats for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy