Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I MET INGRID BERGMAN'S DAUGHTER!

ITG

Call Me a Cab
Great story Mike! So does Bergman's daughter look alot like her? I hope you don't mind if I ask who Robert Osborne is? (Since he has a film festival named after him I should probably know who he is, but sadly I don't.)

ITG

Call Me a Cab
I don't have cable, so I sadly don't have easy access to TCM. I do remember when George Clooney's dad would introduce movies on AMC though. That would be awesome if you got a job at TCM. Are they based there in Atlanta?

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
OOH! I heard about that on TCM. That's about the only TV channel I have going. TV seems to be mostly useless to me. I love the films forgotten in our era (Like the Picture of Dorian Gray). Sounds like a great time, wish I could have been there. Thanks for posting the info!

Skywlkrinc

New in Town
MDFrench said:
Finally saw actual prints of Casablanca and The Adventures of Robin Hood on the BIG SCREEN. Amazing experience all the way around!

Kind of off topic, but all of the Sherwood Forest scenes in The Adventures of Robin Hood were practically filmed in my backyard (Bidwell Park in Chico, CA). The huge oak the merry men jump off of was/is the Hooker Oak, named for John Hooker, which is now a huge stump on display in Hooker Oak Park which is located in Upper Bidwell Park.

Like I said, it's off topic, but it is some film trivia.

Luke

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails