Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I need some Alteration Help in DFW

jaymag_87

New in Town
I recently purchased a Lambskin Jacket from Wilson Leather. Apparently, if you have an XL body, you have monkey arms. I need to get the arm length altered.

Does anyone in DFW have any recommendations? Preferably in the northern half of the Dallas-side of DFW, though I am pretty much willing to drive anywhere for the right quality and price.

Thanks.

Philalethes

A-List Customer
I recently purchased a Lambskin Jacket from Wilson Leather. Apparently, if you have an XL body, you have monkey arms. I need to get the arm length altered.

I can't recommend any tailors, however, if by "monkey arms" you mean extra long arms, I have the same problem with a Wilson leather jacket in M, which I am otherwise very happy with.

jaymag_87

New in Town
Thanks, randooch. As often as I Google stuff you would think I would have Googled thus question. For some reason, it never crossed my mind.

Philalethes, that is exactly what I mean. I now have two Wilson jackets that I really like, but the arms are too long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy