Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I need some help trying to remember a skate shoe or sneaker.

TLW '90

Practically Family
They're not something I'd wear, but today I saw somebody wearing a pair of shoes I remember being popular when I was in middle school back in the 2000's.
we were poor and I never really tried to be cool or popular so I always had air walks, but I remember these being most popular along with Van's or Etnes.

They're a basic all black skate shoe with a large white shape on the side.
Kind of like a wing or Martin guitar pickguard shape, but I'm not sure what to call it.

It's driving me crazy that I can't figure out the name of this company.

TLW '90

Practically Family
They are a basic black low top like a vans but have a white shape kind of along these lines on the side higher up towards the ankle.
210MGFwt8fL._AC_SY580_.jpg

Now I'm starting to think they may just be some kind of special variant of a shoe.
Like for a band or certain skater or something.

Last edited:

TLW '90

Practically Family
Definitely not Nike.
Everybody knows what that terrible companies swoosh logo looks like.

They were a skate shoe of this style, not the same shoe or anything but of the general type and obviously didn't have these panels on the side.

Helix

Familiar Face
Duffs? Friend of mine had something like this

Attachments

• GVBLK.jpg
    GVBLK.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 51

TLW '90

Practically Family
Duffs? Friend of mine had something like this
It was a solid shape.

I'm starting to think they have had something to do with some rockstar or band from the 90's / early 2000's.
Tom Morello or somebody.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points