Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If any one wanted to see my halloween costume...

Vermifuge

One of the Regulars
Well guys this was the end result. let me know what you think!!

jokerrc5.jpg

Vermifuge

One of the Regulars
Dalexs said:
Man, I hope that green came out easily!

Not a chance. it's in for another few weeks. on a side note. i can't ware any hats! The dye runs too easy! hency my icon at the moment. lol it's like a badge of honor

Polka Dot

A-List Customer
Looks great, Vermifuge. I especially like the overblown eyebrows. Maybe you posted this elsewhere, but what did you do to get your hair that green?

Mojito

One Too Many
Absolutely gorgeous - those colours are so boldly vivid and true to the original...even if you've had to suffer since for your art!

Vermifuge

One of the Regulars
Polka Dot said:
Looks great, Vermifuge. I especially like the overblown eyebrows. Maybe you posted this elsewhere, but what did you do to get your hair that green?

Some things you can try and do yourself and kind of get what your looking for. But in this case I needed it to be perfect…. Sigh so I paid a lot of money at a very good salon t get that hair.

The process included a total striping of my hair. Yes it took a lot of bleach to get my hair nearly platinum blonde. Then they used the “Special effects” brand dye in Iguana green. The end result is what you see in the picture. The color isn’t subtle at all.

I have gotten a lot of compliments even as it washes out. But it could be months before my hair is normal again

Vermifuge

One of the Regulars
CharlieH. said:
Holy Cesar Romero! If it ain't the clown prince of crime himself... a magnificent get-up!

Next year you oughta do the same...
479px-HarleyqLG.jpg

and with a Harley Quinn!

Sadly this picture is missing the wonderful matching pork pie hat i have. But next year i plan to do another hat waring villian from the batman universe.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
CharlieH. said:
Holy Cesar Romero! If it ain't the clown prince of crime himself... a magnificent get-up!

Next year you oughta do the same...
479px-HarleyqLG.jpg

and with a Harley Quinn!

I know, totally off topic, but whenever I see that painting from Alex Ross... Im sure we all know the original this was based on...:rolleyes:

Arrow-Dress-Shirts-and-Collars-Giclee-Print-C10123525.jpeg

LD :)

PS your costume is FANTASTIC!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass