Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If I Wasn't Vintage, I'd be...

Old School QD

New in Town
Fedord Spaniard said:
A metal-head...although i dress mostly in business attire...my mentality is mostly hard rock/ metal.

That's where I was at one point in late high school / university. I didn't dress the part so much, but that's my CD collection, and I went to all the concerts.

Tim

Here's a couple pics of me from Last Summer, letting out my redneck side, but not to her full potential. I've got better ones on my phone, but it's just too darn late to start fiddling with that technology.
These were taken at my cabin with a few of my buddies.

Cabin1022.jpg

Cabin1027.jpg

Cabin1035.jpg

Fedord Spaniard

One of the Regulars
Old School QD said:
That's where I was at one point in late high school / university. I didn't dress the part so much, but that's my CD collection, and I went to all the concerts.

Tim

Cool man. Youre the only other self-described metal-head ive seen on here. Are you into the older metal/hard rock or the newer?

Lotta Little

One of the Regulars
Hmmm, I guess Goth? I love The Cure, I look good in black, and I own a pair of spiderweb tights. I have to draw the line at filing my cuspids into points, though.

Viola

Call Me a Cab
Country/hellbilly if they'd have me, but they wouldn't, because I am a very urban Yank who just likes the music. I look pretty good in the boots, though. lol

Spiffy

A-List Customer
I like old cars, explosions, PBR, and cigars. I study in a male-dominated industry, and like to shoot things.
Oh my stars. I would totally be my grandfather.
Which I guess is still vintage. *shakes fists at heavens in frustration*

DerMann

Practically Family
Fedord Spaniard said:
Cool man. Youre the only other self-described metal-head ive seen on here. Are you into the older metal/hard rock or the newer?

I'm sorry, it had to be done.

pigeon toe

One Too Many
Fedord Spaniard said:

I love metal too! I'm pretty new to it, but I'm dating a fella who is teaching me lots and I'm loving it!

Now that I think about it, I'd probably dress more psychobilly. When I'm feeling too lazy for vintage and don't have to go to work that day, that's usually how I look.

WinoJunko

One of the Regulars
I'd be a rocker/metal head for sure, so you can add me to the list as well! I love lots of the hard rock and metal bands from the 70s and 80s like AC/DC, Black Sabbath and Dio. Thats just 3 but there is heaps more!

Spiffy said:
I like old cars, explosions, PBR, and cigars. I study in a male-dominated industry, and like to shoot things.
Just camera, or firearms too? Adam and Jamie-style BSU* is fun, isn't it? Too bad you couldn't have seen the Duesenberg collection at Harrah's while it was still assembled...

If I'm ever near Wilmington and there's a get-together, what kind of cigars should I figure on bringing as an icebreaker?

*"Blow Stuff Up"--as long as it's done safely under controlled conditions, I actually plan to have some EOD pits in the backyard if I ever build my place, and offer to let the local bomb-squad use 'em for practice every now and then. Gotta admit, it'd make for spectacular Independence Day fireworks...lol

EDIT to put the original point I hit Submit too early for:
If I wasn't "vintage/VI", I'd probably be either a Tactical Troll or "that crazy WWII gun-nut guy"...

----------------
Now playing: John Williams - The Journey to Akator
via FoxyTunes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails