Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you said you looked like one celebrity from the Golden Era...

MB5

One of the Regulars
No clue which Golden Era star I look like. Back when I had longer hair I had the nickname Harry Potter though.
DSC00845.JPG

Laura Chase

One Too Many
Dolly Haas is really cute, but I have a much fuller chin! Her bone structure is very different from mine! But the eyes might be a bit similar?

I can see more similarities with Linda Darnell, we have similar bone structure (this drawing of her is my facial shape exactly) (I have more apple cheeks, though), similar eyes, her chin is full like mine, but her makeup is made up all 40's (eyebrows are lips are very prominently 40's), which mine never is (it tends towards 30's and 20's, which is why I think you thought of Dolly Haas, Shirin). So her lips mouth looks quite wide, the brows more arched than mine. My nose is larger, hers is more petite and feminine, while mine is a bit Roman in profile.

I'll try to copy her more, because she's a doll!

70f354ca3f209201_landing

crazydaisy

Practically Family

Missy Hellfire

One of the Regulars
I have the same problem with objectivity, I can't really look at myself and see a resemblance to anyone at all except perhaps my mother! I shall have to find a photo of myself minus the warpaint and see what you guys think, if that's ok? :)

Shirin

A-List Customer
of course you can post your photo missyhellfire, we would be delighted to match you up. for the people who has posted thier photos today and have not gotten a match up, yours are coming up soon. Stay tuned.

Shirin

A-List Customer
MB5 said:
No clue which Golden Era star I look like. Back when I had longer hair I had the nickname Harry Potter though.
DSC00845.JPG
may be a bit difficult to find your because you look so young, but maybe if you can post a photo without the glasses and add a smile, I may have some luck.

Shirin

A-List Customer
There are some similarities/some differences

We will never find an exact match because we don't have their genetic code. Some photos for you with Linda.
2350937778_7eca408153.jpg
linda1.jpg
[/IMG]
3633174229_7903d8e864.jpg
darnell-screenland.jpg

Lorena B

Practically Family
Laura Chase said:
Doesn't Lauren look a little like Barbara Stanwyck? I don't have any photos of Lauren, but if somebody does, please post a comparison! :)

Ok, I found one:

sailor01.jpg

barbarastanwyck.jpg

Wow, i totally agree with this.!!!

kittypackard

Familiar Face
crazydaisy said:
What about me? I am too subjective to be able to tell myself, or perhaps I don't really look much like anybody?! Also people say my different hairdo's change a lot the way I look. Plenty of pics in the links for you to judge.

3504821570_819b1e8ae8.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36778968@N03/3779915869/sizes/l/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/36778968@N03/3779915875/sizes/l/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/36778968@N03/3780736122/sizes/l/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/36778968@N03/3779915879/sizes/l/

Well, personally, I'd say that you've got a cross between Jennifer Jones and Pier Angeli going on!

jones-jennifer.jpg

pier_angeli_1.jpg

docneg

One of the Regulars
Shirin said:
I don't know but to me you do resemble Ginger Rogers a lot more than Marilyn .
ginger_rogers_240.jpg
n504402833_992253_7018.jpg
She looks more like Priscilla Lane to me than Ginger. Anyone else think so? Sorry I don't have a shot of her handy to bolster my argument.

Shirin

A-List Customer
3504821570_819b1e8ae8.jpg
angeli.jpg

Yes, I was going to say Pier Angeli too and was going to use this photo. But then I got sidetracked and kept looking at photos and forgot to write down who I found originally. In this photo, everything to me at least looks the same except for the mouth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points