Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Insurrection Aero stock...

Mojo1975

Sponsoring Affiliate
Gorgeous jacket..............a lot cheaper than Aero too (no VAT & no Customs fees). That jacket is gonna start popping some serious graining upon wearing.
Great job Wade! Absolutely stunning.

Regards,
coffee

+1

Incredible fit too... The "sunrise" back is absolutely stunning!!!

1111.jpg

Mojo1975

Sponsoring Affiliate
We shipped out quite a few of these to you folks today! There's like six left in the world, and I'm pretty sure we own all of them... If you want one of these suckas, there some of the nicest halfbelts $$$ can buy! I absolutely love the wool liners and incredible details...Give us a ring! Also, we received Vanson Enfields and Model Bs into our stock today...!!!

Wade%201_zps1cbb16f3.jpg

Wade%202_zpsb9606e5d.jpg

www.insurrectionvintage.com

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
We shipped out quite a few of these to you folks today! There's like six left in the world, and I'm pretty sure we own all of them... If you want one of these suckas, there some of the nicest halfbelts $$$ can buy! I absolutely love the wool liners and incredible details...Give us a ring! Also, we received Vanson Enfields and Model Bs into our stock today...!!!

Wade%201_zps1cbb16f3.jpg

Wade%202_zpsb9606e5d.jpg

Does the cool trucker hat with pom-pom come with every purchase?

IXL

One Too Many
Wade, are the Model B jackets made from the competition-weight hide, or from the Firenze light-weight?

Mojo1975

Sponsoring Affiliate
Wade, are the Model B jackets made from the competition-weight hide, or from the Firenze light-weight?

All Vanson jackets that we receive are now being made in the USA and they're all made from thick, heavy Vanson competition weight leather!

We're putting everything up on the website now and it will be live with the sizes that we have left in a half hour or so... Thanks for the inquiry!

Our Slimfit Insurrection Aero Stuart is amazing, complete with leather-lined cuffs, leather facing on bottom hem, a tweed wool lining...etc...!!!

Wade%207_zps2947bd03.jpg

Last edited:

mattp

One of the Regulars
What made you change to only made in the US Vansons?
It should save you some time anyway on cutting out those pesky 'Made in El Salvador' tags.

Nice looking halfbelt in those latest shots.

Matt

Mojo1975

Sponsoring Affiliate
What made you change to only made in the US Vansons?
It should save you some time anyway on cutting out those pesky 'Made in El Salvador' tags.

Nice looking halfbelt in those latest shots.

Matt

All Vanson leather production is now back in the US! As far as your other issue, it has been addressed in another thread...

Backfire Moto photos coming later this evening--Carrie's heading down with the camera after we close up shop!

Mojo1975

Sponsoring Affiliate

Wade%201_zps1cbb16f3.jpg

Wade%202_zpsb9606e5d.jpg

Sent the last Large of these Schott Halfbelts out... XS, S, M, XL, and XXL still available...

We currently only have two Vanson Model Bs left, size 40 and 48

In the Vanson Enfields, we only have a 40, 42, and 46 left...

No size Large Schott CAF1s left...but all other sizes are available...

We have Aero Slimfit 1930s Halfbelts in black FQHH 38L, 40L, and 42L...

Only one Aero Slimfit Stuart left, black FQHH, size 42LL

Only two Aero Cafe' Racers left, both size 40L

Only one Vanson PLU-2 left, size 46...

Only two Vanson PLU-3s left, size 40 and 48...

Of course, tons of vintage left, all brands, all sizes!!!

Last edited:

IXL

One Too Many
Just received my Model B jacket. I likey!!!! Mrs. IXL likey, as well!!!! It definitely has a degree of "coolness", one that does not scream "biker jacket" (even with the brass, heavy-zippered cuffs), unlike my Vanson Sportriders. The Sportriders are very good, but they do announce "motorcycle" quite loudly,so they are not something to just wear to a movie if you drove instead of rode. The "B" is well-suited to casual wear.
And, they (Insurrection) didn't make me take one of those hats with the pom-poms on top, with my order. Whew!....

Mojo1975

Sponsoring Affiliate
Just received my Model B jacket. I likey!!!! Mrs. IXL likey, as well!!!! It definitely has a degree of "coolness", one that does not scream "biker jacket" (even with the brass, heavy-zippered cuffs), unlike my Vanson Sportriders. The Sportriders are very good, but they do announce "motorcycle" quite loudly,so they are not something to just wear to a movie if you drove instead of rode. The "B" is well-suited to casual wear.
And, they (Insurrection) didn't make me take one of those hats with the pom-poms on top, with my order. Whew!....

...LOL... okay...next time we're FOR SURE puttin' a pom-pom trucker hat in the box for ya...!

Glad you like the jacket IXL...another great Vanson from Insurrection for ya...I think it's safe to say we've got you squared away with fit!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran