Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Interest in Holiday Hats for Family Members?

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
As I have mentioned in earlier posts, my collection includes dozens of excellent hats in smaller sizes... ranging from 6 1/2 to 6 7/8. The brand names are the same: Adam, Lee, Schoble, and Stetson.

I would be happy to share some of these hats, if members are interested in buying them for kids, wives, girlfriends, or... simply looking for display hats.

Rather than auctioning the smaller hats, I think it would be interesting to set reasonable prices, based on brand name or quality level. $55 would be the max for the Stetsons and Schobles. Adams and Lees would be lower.

I don't have professional photos of these hats, but I am willing to offer a 100% money back guarantee on every hat. I can also assure you that the quality and condition of these hats is superb.

If you are interested in this idea, please PM me or reply to this post. I will post a price list, if I decide to move forward with the idea.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
My son has one on its way from Johnny Claus. This lid will replace his worn out felt Indy hat and will be the highlight of his Christmas. Thanks again Johnny:eusa_clap

carter

I'll Lock Up
Interested

I have been considering giving some of my vintage hat collection as gifts this Christmas. So some mint items are definitely of interest.

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
As a Lounger who doesn't have any other family members interested in hats, or any kids for that matter, I really can't say I'm the most interested in the idea. However, it sounds like a great idea and I see that a lot of others are interested in the idea.

I just expect a brand new thread on Christmas Day showcasing these Johnnyphi hats for the family members! :)

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
ScionPI2005 said:
As a Lounger who doesn't have any other family members interested in hats, or any kids for that matter, I really can't say I'm the most interested in the idea. However, it sounds like a great idea and I see that a lot of others are interested in the idea.

I just expect a brand new thread on Christmas Day showcasing these Johnnyphi hats for the family members! :)

I'll post a little sneak peak of the little Adam when it arrives next week. The funny thing is when we took the kids to see Santa last weekend, he was really going on and on about my sons fedora so I know he's gonna be convinced that Santa decided to get him a new one. This is coming together perfectly.:D

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
Good good...

OK... Now, I'm nervous. Tons of interest but zero barcodes and zero professional photos.

I have a fun weekend ahead of me.

I did speak to Graham from Optimo today, and he said that he can increase the size of most hats by 2 sizes, so this project could include a whole new group of members.

Buy these hats for decent prices, and send them to Graham for renovation. Interesting.

Meanwhile, I will work on the process.

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
Inventory of Small Sizes

Friends,

Here is the inventory of small sized hats. These hats have not been photographed, but I assure you that they do not have any moth nibbles or noticeable defects.

To simplify the process, I am setting standard prices, based on the brand.

Prices:
Adam - $35
Lee - $45
Schoble - $55

If you are interested, please send me a PM and reference the number below. If you email me before Saturday, I should be able to ship your hat by Monday.

1. Lee , St. Regis, Black, 6 3/4, Good, lion ornament on ribbon and red feather
  2. Schoble, Superior - XX, Olive, 6 3/4, Good, Medium-size, brown ribbon, Overwelt edge, Brim 2 3/4"
  3. Schoble, Superior - XX, Olive, 6 3/4, Good, Medium-size, brown ribbon, ribbon edge, Brim 2 3/4"
  4. Lee, Corral, Brown, 6 3/4, Good,
  5. Lee, Cameo, Olive, 6 3/4, Good,
    [*]SOLD - Lee, Corral, Blue-Grey, 6 3/4, Good,
  6. Lee, Warren, Buckskin, 6 3/4, Good,
  7. Lee, All American, Grey, 6 3/4, Good,
  8. Lee, Warren, Brown, 6 3/4, Good,
  9. Lee, Trinity, Light Grey, 6 3/4, Good, grey ribbon
  10. Lee, Cameo, Brown, 6 3/4, Good, brown ribbon
  11. Lee, All American, Light Brown, 6 3/4, Good,
  12. Adam, Royal, Olive, 6 3/4, Good, Strand
  13. Adam, Royal, Olive, 6 3/4, Good, Strand
  14. Adam, Royal, Olive, 6 3/4, Good, Strand
  15. Adam, Futura, Brown, 6 3/4, Good, Strand
  16. Adam, Futura, Brown, 6 3/4, Good, Strand
  17. Adam, Majestic, Brown, 6 3/4, Good, Strand
  18. Adam, Executive, Buckskin, 6 3/4, Good, Futura
  19. Adam, Executive, Brown, 6 3/4, Good, Futura
  20. Lee, Jet, Brown, 6 3/4, Fair, thick tan ribbon
  21. Lee , Trinity, Brown, 6 3/4, Mint,
  22. Lee, Jet, Dark Brown, 6 3/4, Mint, thick black ribbon
  23. Adam, Majestic, Brown, 6 3/4, Mint, Strand
  24. Adam, Royal, Brown, 6 3/4, Mint, Stratoliner
  25. Adam, Executive, Tan, 6 3/4, Mint, Strand
  26. Adam, Executive, Tan, 6 3/4, Mint,
  27. Adam, Futura Mystronic, Brown, 6 3/4, Mint, Futura
  28. Adam, Royal, Brown, 6 3/4, Good, Sweatband is loose, Stratoliner
  29. Lee, Warren, Brown, 6 5/8, Good,
  30. Adam, Royal, Brown, 6 5/8, Good, Strand
  31. Adam, Royal, Light Brown, 6 5/8, Mint, Stratoliner
    [*]SOLD - Adam, Royal, Light Brown, 6 5/8, Mint, Stratoliner
    [*]NOT AVAILABLE - Schoble, Supreme - XXXX, Chocolate, 6 7/8, Good, Unfinished edge, thick brown ribbon, 2 1/2" brim[*]Schoble, Mainliner, Olive, 6 7/8, Good, Thin olive Ribbon, ribbon edge, wind trolly
    [*]NOT AVAILABLE - Schoble, Warburton, Silverbelly, 6 7/8, Excellent, Silver ribbon edge, thick black ribbon, 2" brim
    [*]SOLD - Schoble, Superior - XX, Olive, 6 7/8, Good, Medium-size, brown ribbon, Overwelt edge, Brim 2 3/4"
    [*]SOLD - Schoble, Superior - XX, Olive, 6 7/8, Good, Medium-size, brown ribbon, Overwelt edge, Brim 2 3/4", Ceiling Price
    [*]SOLD - Lee, All American, Light Brown, 6 7/8, Good,
  32. Adam, Trilby "Crosley PTV", "Black Olive", 6 7/8, ,
  33. Adam, Futura, Brown, 6 7/8, Good, Strand
  34. Adam, Crosby, Grey, 6 7/8, Mint, Porkpie
    [*]SOLD - Adam, Premier Executive, Chocolate, 6 7/8, Mint, Cavanaugh Edge - Back bow - center dent

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
johnnyphi said:
Friends,

Here is the inventory of small sized hats. These hats have not been photographed, but I assure you that they do not have any moth nibbles or noticeable defects.

To simplify the process, I am setting standard prices, based on the brand.

Prices:
Adam - $35
Lee - $45
Schoble - $55

If you are interested, please send me a PM and reference the number below. If you email me before Saturday, I should be able to ship your hat by Monday.

Johnny
Can you update the list so we know which hats are still in pay and which have sold?

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
Bit off more than I could chew... Please help me chew.

OK, friends... I wasn't thoroughly prepared to sell all of these hats, and this is getting confusing, so I need your help to standardize the process.

If you are interested in a hat, please include the hat details in the subject line of your PM. Also, please include your PayPal email addressin the body of your message, so I can send an invoice to you ASAP.

Also, please contact me ASAP, so I can arrange to ship the hat to you before the holidays are over.

The updated link is shown above.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Guys, I just recieved the nicest little light grey Adam from Johnny today. This is a great deal. Thanks Johnny, this new lid is going to make his Christmas, and mine.:eusa_clap

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Heres the little one I recieved today as an example:)
avihat002cz7.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner