Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Iron Heart Black Ezo Deerskin Western

Americanaaa Mark

A-List Customer
What do yall think of this shirt?
https://www.ironheart.co.uk/shirting/ihsh-164.html

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

I've been trying to sell my M for ages but there doesn't seem to be any interest

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Damn. I get it's expensive but a japanese deerskin piece is always going to be expensive. I think $1000 is fair for this.
Go for it man! Deerskin drapes and feels like no other. If you got the bucks i got the pats on the back. Life’s too short to be sayin “i wish i woulda”.
I know cause i’m STILL sayin “i wish i woulda bought that sweet yellow/tan pigskin shirt” back in @ 73’!!
Go for it!! Lots a pics please.
Be well. Bowen

Last edited:

dannyk

One Too Many
I love the shirt and deerskin is under-utilized in my opinion but not at that price tag. You can find things like this on Etsy or get a custom order from a leather worker for much less.

Damn. I get it's expensive but a japanese deerskin piece is always going to be expensive. I think $1000 is fair for this.

I guess it all comes down to what it's worth to you. It's still just a western shirt and it's still just a deerskin. There's nothing special about it being Japanese. We could argue it being an Asian import. But might be worth that much to someone...

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
How much are you trying to sell it for?

Ebay auction will tell you the actual market price for it but I’m guessing demand for something like this is pretty low.....its just a hard item to wear day to day imo

I just looked up the price....holy crap AUD$2150!! wow...I think you’ll be lucky to get $2-300 for it, then again, throw it on ebay and just set and forget it. Maybe someone, somewhere will want it eventually enough to pay more?

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Jackets, gloves, belt, boots - trousers only if you're a biker or Jim Morrison.

I’ll never forget the guy who called into Coast to Coast AM (conspiracy/off the grid radio show here in states) claiming to be the reincarnation of Jim Morrison. Not Elvis, but Jim Morrison. Quite believable.

Leather shirt enters a territory the leather jacket is far and away from. Same with leather pants. I love leather, that's for sure, somehow though, that love comes to a screeching halt after the jacket.

Yep.

I just can't imagine anyone finding that much use for a leather freaking shirt. And paying thousands of dollars to wear this thing like probably once a year, for a theme party or... whatever... I don't see it happening. People with that kinda money certainly won't be buying stuff on the second hand market, anyhow.

Keep it.

I've never owned a leather shirt but in my early 30's (about 15 years ago) I did buy a pair of vintage leather Bates trousers. I thought I would wear them to ride in. Listed on eBay the same day they arrived. It felt wrong. All kinds of wrong. Unless you are flanked by lingerie models and doing the backstroke in a pool of $$. It's a tough thing to pull off. For me leather shirts and pants are a solid NO.

l0fielectronic

Practically Family
It is a lined shirt this from what I understand, inside pocket and such, so pretty much a jacket in a shirt style as far as it goes.

To the OP have you tried selling it on the Iron Heart forums, I've never had cause to sign up but I think there is a whole subforum for sales on there, much as here.

I guess it comes down to how much of a hurry you are to sell as to what price you might get. Someone somewhere will be wanting one in this size at some point, it just depends if you want to make a quick sale now or wait until that happens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21