Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is Aero still in business?

eClairvaux

One of the Regulars
Friends of mine were staying in Peebles, close to Galashiels this past week and I sent them over to Aero. They tried twice to pay a visit on two different days during their official opening hours (last try this morning), but could not find anyone on the premises.

Also the last news entry on the website is of August last year and the site is running without SSL. Makes me wonder, if they have gone belly up and nobody noticed?

Attachments

• aero.jpeg
    aero.jpeg
    96.2 KB · Views: 565

Mich486

One Too Many
Bank holiday today in the UK so no wonder they are closed. Hop over to the outerwear section or on Instagram and you’ll work out pretty soon they are very much in business ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edward

Bartender
Factory shuts at lunchtime on a Friday, too - and I don't think they're open to the public, at least, at weekends.

Retromoto

One of the Regulars
I inquired about a product less than a week ago and they responded very quickly and followed up with the information I requested. No complaints here.
G.

GJ nord

Familiar Face
I went there a few weeks back, I live 40miles or so away and finally pulled my finger out n went n hand a looksie.... looking on google maps the actual entrance does look very very low key so I went where lots of cars were parked the other side of the building but alas that was the deliveries side, I finally found the correct door , it's on a busy narrowish rat run of a road, it has a few parking spaces (3 I think?). The set up inside is on the odd side, to get to the show room/shop you have to walk through what to me look like peoples offices, and you have to sign in (HnS wombles apparently require it, in case you are thick and stay around whilst the building burns down around you!)..... twas good to get a close up look at their products mind and smell the leather/sheepskin aroma in the air.... alas my bank balance these days won't allow me to buy anything of substance from them...just aswell I already have some b2s a10s a b3, d1 and irvin jacket n trousers else I'd get rather depressed.....

Edward

Bartender
Also worth nothing that if you visit at the peak of the Summer, the factory floor will be very quiet as many of the staff choose to work overnight then (at least this was the practice when I visited in 2014); it's a space that gets very hot during the day in July / August.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21