Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is Tom Cruise finished?

Smith needs to let his rotten offspring fend for themselves. Will I like in certain flicks, the kids - not so much. Actually, not at all

And yes, Cruise is a little bugger.

But aren't most leading actors of note kind of short or at the least vertically challenged compared to the average man!
And yes, Smith's kids are very annoying.
:D

Smith needs to let his rotten offspring fend for themselves. Will I like in certain flicks, the kids - not so much. Actually, not at all

And yes, Cruise is a little bugger.

I just saw After Earth with some friends. I spent more time looking at my watch than the movie and my friends fell asleep. And I just read that Tom Cruise is only 5'7". Geesh, I'm 5'7". Gawd, that's depressing.

I was shocked at how short Willie Nelson was when I recently met him!
..and Al Pacino.

Rod Serling, 5'4"
and to think he was a paratrooper during WWII!

rod-serling1.png

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
I just saw After Earth with some friends. I spent more time looking at my watch than the movie and my friends fell asleep. And I just read that Tom Cruise is only 5'7". Geesh, I'm 5'7". Gawd, that's depressing.

In my opinion Tom Cruise is an annoying , unpleasant, arrogant person .... if he was 7 feet tall he would still be a dwarf in my eyes. A spiritual dwarf.

That's what I meant.... I was referring to him only.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo