Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is Tom Cruise finished?

Why would you think he is? Some less than stellar flicks? He's talented, in spite of himself. Many big talents go through a transition from super star to soso, then come back. I think he's got more in him, given the right vehicle. ,Anne even as a second man, not the lead maybe behind the camera. We all like to trash oafish celeb's,for bad behavior. Rightly so. But imagine having the fame, fortune, power and ask yourself: would I fare any better? I'm not sure.

Why would you think he is? Some less than stellar flicks? He's talented, in spite of himself. Many big talents go through a transition from super star to soso, then come back. I think he's got more in him, given the right vehicle. ,Anne even as a second man, not the lead maybe behind the camera. We all like to trash oafish celeb's,for bad behavior. Rightly so. But imagine having the fame, fortune, power and ask yourself: would I fare any better? I'm not sure.

I'd be fine but I was just asking the "leading" why not the "are you kidding" why. :p

Well put.
:D

Smith needs to let his rotten offspring fend for themselves. Will I like in certain flicks, the kids - not so much. Actually, not at all

And yes, Cruise is a little bugger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo