Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

It has arrived!!!!

wild_balls

Practically Family
Hi,

The Highwayman has arrived! Absolutely stunning! Bought it from the Aero used selection! This beats all of the jackets I have ever own (lots of jackets)!
Front quarter horsehide Highwayman has been modified with antique brass Aero zip sleeves. Fitted with an Aero antique brass main zipper, and an inside leather waist band , alpaca wool lining and an inside stud pocket. Standard size 38", like new! I can't wait until tomorrow to wear it , I might wear it as my new pyjamas until my wife kicks me out of bed!!!

Cheers, Joakim

COLORADO

New in Town
Hi Joakim,
Thanks for your measurements informations, enjoy with your Aero but be careful because when you get one, you want another one and another one....... show us pictures with you wearing your fantastic jacket.
I wish you a "good night“ with leather pyjamas

Manuel clap

wild_balls

Practically Family
Hi,

Here are some pictures at last, with and without flash indoors !
Will take some pictures of me wearing it when opportunity comes, fits perfect!
It will not be the last AERO jacket, like you say it is addictive!

Cheers, joakim

IMG_4244.jpg

IMG_4247.jpg

IMG_4240.jpg

IMG_4246.jpg

IMG_4251.jpg

dash69

Familiar Face
Nice....great looking jacket.Still waiting on my 2 jacket's.Zip-sleeve highwayman and a teamster.As it stand's now,both in brown...dark preferably,fqhh.Picture's up for sure when they arrive.

wild_balls

Practically Family
Hi,

Thank you all, I finally took a picture of me wearing it! 15 degrees below zero celsius feeding my sheep! The leather stiffens quite a bit in such cold weather.
I can understand the addiction that comes with Aero jackets. I feels so good wearing it!

Cheers, Joakim

IMG_4262.jpg

JakeHolman

One of the Regulars
I thought we had it bad at -3 !

Very good looking jacket that fits you well.

Welcome to the Aero Anonymous Support Group - It wont be long until you need your next fix.

wild_balls

Practically Family
Thank you, I am already thinking about which Aero jacket to order the next time!
It is very cold here now, a little bit up north they had -42 celsius degrees below last night!
Sometimes I am thinking about moving to a warmer climate, but then you can not wear all the nice Aero jackets!!!

Cheers, Joakim

wild_balls

Practically Family
Hi,

The best thing about these jackets are that they are not only made to look good, they can take some rough action also, and just look better!!!
Hmmmm.... Irvin or B-3!

Hammer Down

One of the Regulars
. . . but I am still alive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrSCbnm01hQ

Lots of highwaymen out there. These days, they don't rob anyone . . . usually. They just wear some of the finest jackets made.

But if they ever do end up robbing an armored truck and yelling, "Stand and deliver!" it's probably to pay for their Aero jacket addictions. I've heard of worse vices, to be sure.

Yours certainly looks good, especially for feeding the sheep! Don't slip on the manure, and lose your footing out there in the barn/pasture. Otherwise, your awesome jacket might look like sh#t, until you wash it off. Actually, even with sheep dung on it, that jacket would still look good. It might not smell so good, though.

LYRICS
I was a highwayman.
Along the coach roads I did ride
With sword and pistol by my side
Many a young maid lost her baubles to my trade
Many a soldier shed his lifeblood on my blade
The bastards hung me in the spring of twenty-five
But I am still alive.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads