Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

It's my birthday tomorrow!

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
I'm turning the big '29' tomorrow. :eusa_clap
The Mr. is taking me to the beach (without the kids) so I won't be in here for a couple of days, I'm missing this place already!:cry:
so anyways, a question I wanted to throw out there is, what was your guys favorite birthday suprise or present?

Tin Pan Sally

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 29 spanks and a pinch to grow an inch!
Remember the rude old playground song? "Hippo Birdy 2 Ewe, you live in a zoo, you look like a monkey, and you smell like one too"

My favorite gift would be inappropriate to post here...

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
so the 'birthday gift 'would belong in another..ah...forum?:D
speaking of the childhood birthday song, after my daughter watched that movie 'Madagasar' she sings it to all her friends now too. I know as a kid, none of us liked having that song sang to us, but it was just one of those things you had to put up with :eusa_booh

mysterygal said:
I'm turning the big '29' tomorrow. :eusa_clap
The Mr. is taking me to the beach (without the kids) so I won't be in here for a couple of days, I'm missing this place already!:cry:
so anyways, a question I wanted to throw out there is, what was your guys favorite birthday suprise or present?

Happy Birthday. Now remember the whole Jack Benny thing. ;)
I am due to celebrate the eighth anniversary of my 29th. :drum: Oh Rochester! :cheers1:

Regards to all,

J

CWetherby

One of the Regulars
Happy Birthday!

When I turned 21, a FEW years ago, I was taken to lunch by some dear friends, and it being Texas, and the restaurant being of the Tex-Mex variety, I was treated to "Happy Birthday"--by a Mariachi band! It was awesome! I believe it was a mere two songs later that they were doing an Elvis tune... but anyway, that's one of my favorite birthday memories.

I hope to make some new ones this year--the Air Show at the Charleston Air Force Base will be on my birthday and they'll have lots of great old planes (oh, and new ones, too). It's just a shame I lack vintage attire to have a wonderful picture taken next to the B-25 or something!

J.B.

Practically Family
Happy Birf-day to yew!:arated:

Hope you're enjoying the rays -- it's piddlin' rain in L.A. this morning!

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
I'm back! thanks for all the happy birthdays! The coast was awesome...sunny weather both days :cool:
Twitch, I'm gonna stop aging at age 30 cause I'm planning on throwing a big shin dig at the house we're building ;)
I REALLY missed you guys!

Pilgrim

One Too Many
Let's see if had I decided to stop at 29...I would be having my 27th anniversary of my 29th this summer.

I don't think they're buying it any longer!

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Happy Belated Birthday, Mystergal!

Happy Belated Birthday, Mystergal!

:cheers1:​

Sounds like you might also be another transplant from LA to Washington. We have been enjoying a string of dry, clear, sunny days here in the Seattle area! Glad your trip to the coast was clear and sunny.

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
actually Mike, I've always lived in Washington. I grew up north of you....have you heard of the town, Mount Vernon?
Pilgrim..maybe you can get away with saying your just turning 40? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80