Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

It's Paddy's Birthday Today

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Thank you everyone :) (some photos)

I really appreciate all the 'wee' messages from around the world with your good wishes. Great to see my 'Flying Circus' group swooping in as well!!;)

I received a 'surprise' package from the US 'only' to be opened 'today!!' Also with the requirements of 'gentle opening..' and so I unwrapped the sheets of tissue paper to discover this (see pics) vintage edition of Webster's Dictionary!!! I'm totally overwhelmed by this :eek:
It's so 'me!' and had a lovely inscription inside.
So, needless to say (but I'm saying it!), THANKYOU so much for this kindest of gestures :)

Some of you out there may not realise that I share my birthday with Elvis. But even that will not encourage me to sing publicly one if his numbers. I was tempted (for a split second) on the QM (Some of you will remember the Elvis they had!!!:eusa_doh: ), but thankfully I resisted. The King doesn't deserve my murdering his songs!!

Thank you 'one and all,' you're a lovely group of people to have around and hopefully I'll have the health this year to continue doing my 'behind the scenes' tweaking with an easy hand on the tiller of the Lounge.

Birthday07004.jpg

Birthday07003.jpg

Birthday07002.jpg

Edward

Bartender
Happy Birthday, Sir!

A virtual pint with this post - :beer: - remind me to convert it into the real thing when next our paths cross!

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Let me be the umpteenth to chime in with best wishes, or to quote Owl. "HIPY PAPY BTHUTHDTH THUTHDA BTHUTHDY.", which, if memory serves, actually translates as "Happy Birthday and Many Happy Returns of the Day!"

RetroBabydoll

A-List Customer
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even the smilies are celebrating.
:cheers1: :cheers1:
:beer:
:pizza:
:fedora:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot