Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jeff Goldblum

Nashoba

One Too Many
Diamondback said:
I hear that, kinda like how the schmucks at CBS bumped and dumped The Equalizer, another impeccably-cast noir-ish series.

-just-makes-me-angry :rage: any show that ever hits the airwaves that shows any kind of intelligence (like Raines) gets the sack. I swear I wish the networks would give audiences a little more credit than that. We aren't all reality-tv junkie morons without enough intelligence to understand wit, sarcasm and dry humor.....:rage:
ok...off rant....down girl....

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Equalizer was from the 80s, wasn't it? White haired british guy, short, black gloves, gun, older, total gentleman? Great show!

Yep, Edward Woodward as what a retired 007 would be like: old, bitter, hacked-off and guilt-ridden, but still trying to right the world's wrongs. The Robert McCall character is pretty much my idea of the standard for "professional", without crossing the line into "inhuman" anyway...

carter

I'll Lock Up
Edward Woodward is excellent in any role.

I particularly liked him in Breaker Morant as an Australian Officer serving with the British during the Boer War in South Africa. Two other excellent Austarlian actors in this film are Bryan Brown and Jack Thompson.

There are VHS tapes and at least one 4-tape VHS set of The Equalizer for sale on Amazon. The 4-tape set is pricey at just under $250.00.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn