Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Johnny Depp told to drop the hats by Vanessa Paradis

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
I want to offer an apology to Tiller if he interpreted my post as being somehow disrespectful. That was not my intention. I feel like I have conducted myself in an upstanding manner,
You might want to reread your posts. There are some sharp edges you could have rounded off while still making your point.

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
You might want to reread your posts. There are some sharp edges you could have rounded off while still making your point.

I used to hate re-reading my e-mails for that reason. Finally I resolved to make my messages so utterly innocuous that even a professional arguer wouldn't find fault. It may not have completely succeeded, but it does cut down on the list of "offended parties." I haven't read Jlee's post, but I'm here to say that e-mails often express something other than what the written intention was.

Sam Craig

One Too Many
Hey ... to get back to the point ...

If anyone knows Mr. Depp ... Johnny ... please let him know, my offer still stands.

If he's got too many hats and his significant other is about to pitch them, he can ship them to me and I will redistribute the wealth.

I don't know nothin' bout Cary Grant or whoever.

As I have pointed out elsewhere, I always liked the way Jimmy Durante dressed, which probably says a lot.

I also like those tweeds and fedoras that John Wayne wore in the 50s.

Sam

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran