Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Johnnyphi Hat Club

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Selentino said:
Guys, UPS just dropped off the Excecutive Pacesetter I won in the Auction(Thanks Lefty for making me put up a few extra dollars:) ) The hat was worth every penny. The picture did not do it justice! I'm almost afraid to touch the hat. I'm at the office now so I'll try to post pics later this evening.
Thanks Johnny!

I can't wait to see it Selentino.

Selentino

One of the Regulars
Pics of the Pacesetter. It fits just a bit tighter than I'm used to just needs to be broken in.
P1011301-1.jpg

P1011302-1.jpg

P1011303-1.jpg

Sorry for the blurry shot.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That's another nice one, Selentino. I like the ribbon and the wide binding. I hope Johnnyphi still has a nice tan or brown one like that.

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
Incredible!

This is what I was hoping for... These hats are incredible, and it's so cool to see your reactions when they finally arrive. They look even better after your unique personalizations.

BTW... Do you know how hard it has been for me to restrain myself from creasing some of these open crowns? I open up the boxes, and the hats are screaming to be creased, but I have left them for you, and I'm glad I did.

You guys are awesome...

PS - I'm posting 2-3 Stetsons tonight, if you're interested.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Very nice, Selentino. Had I not been overpaying for a hotel in Chicago when I bid on that hat, I may have given you more of a run.
Just as it was when I visited Optimo, I can't imagine walking through this amazing sale and not picking up just one.
Congrats to you.
:eusa_clap

Roadrunner

One of the Regulars
It's Here!

I finally got my hands on the Adam Airlite I won. It is incredible, moth bites and all. I even like the narrow ribbon. The felt is very soft to the touch, but much stiffer than my Sydney. I tightened up the front pinch with some warm water. The felt is very water resistant, I really had to work it in. The hat seems to want to sit with a bit of a tilt, which actually works well, it looks nice. It's also put to rest any doubts I have about my long oval status. I'm definitely a member of the Long Oval Unfortunates club. It's not too bad, with a little help from the small stretcher to reset the shape the hat works fine. I took some pictures and tried to upload them to no avail. I'll try again later.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
ScionPI2005 said:
That's a nice pic handlebar bart! Like father, like son (I assume) with the fedoras! Where was that taken?

Thanks:) The picture was taken down on the Seattle waterfront. There is a ferry and a cruise ship behind me and I think a big sailboat was passing by at the time too.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Viper Man said:
And more importantly, what's in the doggy bag? lol

That is a bag full of ground spices of one kind or another. There is a nice spice shop down there that the wife has to stock up at acouple times a year.

Roadrunner

One of the Regulars
Thanks, yours looks great as well. This won't be my last, I'm just waiting for more to come up in my size with narrower brims.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters