Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Johnny's fedora in Newsweek

Kaleponi Craig

A-List Customer
In the Newsweek that just arrived today there's an article on Johnny Depp. On page 46 there is a picture of him wearing what looks very much like an Adventurebilt, but with a thinner ribbon than the Indy version. He looks pretty darned good in it, too...KC

Kaleponi Craig

A-List Customer
This is not the same picture, but looks like the same hat. On closer examination, it has a bound brim, so I guess it's on an Adventurebilt afterall...

depp.jpg

KC

Wild Root

Gone Home
yep.

Look at that shirt and coat he's got on, those look so vintage!!! To me, it looks like a vintage hat... could be a Borsalino... I know Depp likes Borsalino's.

=WR=

Viola

Call Me a Cab
My heart goes pitter-pat. I think Depp has evil mind-control powers, his physical type is not my usual idea of good-looking, but him? *swoon.*

Viola

Call Me a Cab
Kaleponi Craig said:
Viola, it's that 'Bad Boy' thing all women secretly love. :eek: ...KC

Reminds me of a Jeff Foxworthy routine: "I read Cosmo when I'm bored, and they say the number one fantasy is a dangerous man. A dangerous man! Now, I'm thinking they mean like James Bond, because its no fun to end up on COPS, hanging halfway out of a trailer, hollerin' 'LOCK HIS ASS UP!'" lol

Raegan

New in Town
Viola said:
My heart goes pitter-pat. I think Depp has evil mind-control powers, his physical type is not my usual idea of good-looking, but him? *swoon.*

I'll swoon with you. Even in Pirates of the Caribbean, with the greasy hair, gold teeth and eyeliner he still looks good. Yum.

Viola

Call Me a Cab
Raegan said:
I'll swoon with you. Even in Pirates of the Caribbean, with the greasy hair, gold teeth and eyeliner he still looks good. Yum.

Yep, I was astonished to find myself attracted to a man better able to apply eye makeup than I am! :eek:

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
I see on the net one hat hawker has claimed he made Depp a hat. Like most things this Jabber Jaws says most likely a lie...We all know Gladhatter can never tell the truth on his own hats...

Maybe one of you guys that work in the business could ask his mgr what is this hat he has own.

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
This is similar to the article photo. The whole outfit is pretty sharp with the cream zoot suit. The shots were taken from his hand & foot ceremony in Hollywood. Judging by the wind cord it may be a Borsalino, new or vintage I'm not sure.
_40818874_depp_top.jpg

deppandparadis_8881.jpg

deppjohnny_8722.jpg

Look, high waisted trousers.:eek:fftopic:
deppjohnny_8842.jpg

deppjohnny_8752.jpg

Cheers!

Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member