Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Judge Smails hat in Caddyshack

JudgeSmails

New in Town
I've been searching everywhere and found some close matches, but can anyone find me the best Judge Smails hat?
caddyshack10b.jpg

hatflick1

Practically Family
Check out ebay listings: men vintage hats.
There among the older baseball caps is a madras patch plaid Stetson which may be as close as anything to the casual fedora you're looking for. It's a size L.

hatflick1

Practically Family
You know what, make it easier. ebay: Mens Stetson Madras Hat. Otherwise you have to wade through pages of caps and fedoras.

JudgeSmails

New in Town
Thanks guys! I'm surprised someone hasn't marketed an exact copy. There's gotta be a lot of golfing goofballs like me out there.

Belegnole

One of the Regulars
I did a bit of looking and found nothing myself....though you could pick any cloth/summer trilby/fedora that elicits the following response....

"Oh, this is worst looking hat, I've ever seen, I mean you buy a hat like that you ought to get a free bowl of soup with it...

JudgeSmails

New in Town
That's why I gotta find this hat, everyone loves that movie. I'm going to Quail Hollow tournament in 3 weeks, I'll wear one and try to get on TV.

Chuck Bobuck

Practically Family
JudgeSmails said:
That's why I gotta find this hat, everyone loves that movie. I'm going to Quail Hollow tournament in 3 weeks, I'll wear one and try to get on TV.

Too bad your user id isn't DannyNoonan and this isn't a baseball hat or a caddy forum. I found the Official Bushwood Country Club CaddyShack Golf Hat. It's an EXCLUSIVE reproduction of the "Caddy" hats worn in the movie!!

Bushman.jpg

You could go the Skipper route...

Caddyshack.jpg

Yachtcap.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred