Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Julius Xavier (DocIndyJones) may be gone for awhile.

Julius Xavier

One of the Regulars
Well I was hit with a bombshell yesterday. My relationship is over. 3 1/2 years gone. My fiancee and I have broken up. Now I could go on and on over the details and say things that I shouldn't but I won't because I'm not that kind of man.

The thing is I am being forced to re-relocate to Milwaukee. With my current income I can not afford to live out here alone. So if I don't go to Milwaukee I'll be on the streets.

MK- as far as the event goes... keep my name on the list. I'm going to do everything in my power to make the event this year... what I need now more then anything is to be around friends and people I care about and I think the Queen Mary would be just the place.

So as of tomorrow I'm headed back to Milwaukee with my tail between my legs and am going to be working said tail off in order to make it to the event in November. But I also have to pay rent in an apartment and attempt to buy a vehicle as I sold my old one in order to raise money to come out here to California.

So if anyone is looking for a roommate for the QM let me know as it would drastically cut down on my costs to attend as of now alone I'm up to $907.00 with plane tickets and everything so splitting a state room with someone would bring my costs down to $713.50.

I don't know how much computer access I'm going to have over the next couple weeks or months but I will make sure I come back on to check in every once in while. If you want to reach me you can by dialing 414-759-3550. I will miss you all dearly while I'm gone and my mornings will not be the same without waking up and clicking on the "New Posts" button.

Yours In Adventure-

Julius Xavier

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm sorry to hear this news Xavier. I wish you all the best of luck, and really hope to see you at the QM.
I do hope you get the chance to check in every once in a while, to let us know how you are doing.
Best wishes,
Daisy

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
Sorry to hear that.

Same basic thing happened to me recently, so I can really sympathize. You will survive though, I did. After it is all said and done now, I'm really glad that it happened as I am seeing the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel now and things are looking up. I'm sure better days lie ahead for you.

ITG

Call Me a Cab
Brad, I'm so sorry to hear the news. I know this must be incredibly difficult and hope you can make it back out to the QM and hope sunnier days are ahead of you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo