Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Just when you thought you had seen it all . . . (Warning: Not for the fainthearted)

GHT

I'll Lock Up
jacket.jpg

An original Philipp Plein Bomber Jacket for sale at £1252.30, reduced from £1709.00
https://www.vitkac.com/gb/p/bomber-...ource=stylight&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=uk

dannyk

One Too Many
7CA4C4AE-94BB-4275-BDE4-B869DEC541C1.png
Cruising Grailed and came across this. It’s apparently a Vanson x American Apparel Collab. It definitely has a Vanson tag in it. The seller says they can’t find much info on it. All they know is it’s source and that it has a messenger pouch. This is a Vanson that should best be forgotten.

View attachment 286012 Cruising Grailed and came across this. It’s apparently a Vanson x American Apparel Collab. It definitely has a Vanson tag in it. The seller says they can’t find much info on it. All they know is it’s source and that it has a messenger pouch. This is a Vanson that should best be forgotten.
Swedish tanker/mc jacket. . Vanson offered that jacket in the 90’s. I believe the correct descriptor is “front butt”.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 286012 Cruising Grailed and came across this. It’s apparently a Vanson x American Apparel Collab. It definitely has a Vanson tag in it. The seller says they can’t find much info on it. All they know is it’s source and that it has a messenger pouch. This is a Vanson that should best be forgotten.

Actually this would be perfect if you were a bicycle messanger in Chicago. Protection, wind/water resistant, and yea, the Kangaroo pouch all built in! Plus, rather "ugly" so it's not going to get stolen off your back too...

torfjord

Call Me a Cab

I actually think these are cool. I’ve briefly handled an original which I proxy-bought for @Carlos840 and while I prefer the original I wouldn’t say no to Vanson’s version in my size.

This thread used to be about absolutely atrociously weird looking stuff, and while I get that these Swedish Army MC jackets are not everyone’s favourite I don’t think they fit in this thread.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up

These are inspired by tanker/despatch rider swedih jackets from the 40s-50s.
I find them pretty cool, I have an original:

sknvi4v.jpg

And a 90s Vanson version:

g5C4pBE.jpg

My go to shop for ridiculous pricing is pancho and lefty.

I see your bib overalls for 555 gbp and raise you this cotton/nylon tote bag for 1150 gbp

View attachment 286074

https://www.panchoandlefty.se/products/visvim-n-a-p-tote-medium-grey

Oh, absolutely. Pancho and Lefty never disappoints. Excellent bag!

I don't get these stores though. While I personally would gladly pay huge money for some cool, couture piece - provided I could of course - what they sell isn't even particularly special in any way.

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Oh, absolutely. Pancho and Lefty never disappoints. Excellent bag!

I don't get these stores though. While I personally would gladly pay huge money for some cool, couture piece - provided I could of course - what they sell isn't even particularly special in any way.

We have a standing joke in one of my friend groups, where we send screen shots of something ridiculous from pancho and lefty “I need a new T-shirt, can I borrow 500 euro?!”

Yeah, I agree most of their stuff just looks like regular normal-priced stuff do. However they do have things like clinch boots that, while way too expensive for me, actually looks like something that I would consider buying if I had way more money than I currently do.

We have a standing joke in one of my friend groups, where we send screen shots of something ridiculous from pancho and lefty “I need a new T-shirt, can I borrow 500 euro?!”

Yeah, I agree most of their stuff just looks like regular normal-priced stuff do. However they do have things like clinch boots that, while way too expensive for me, actually looks like something that I would consider buying if I had way more money than I currently do.

Lol! I wanted to mention how at least they got some good stuff like Clinch boots (and in my size, too (and for around what they go for)) but then I couldn't find anything else to include in the "good stuff" list. XD

They have Vivism, tho not their finest piece, which I don't even know what exactly it is, except that it costs $16,500.00 which means I want it.

https://shop.visvim.com/0118403003020

0118403003020_INDIGO_01.jpg

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lol! I wanted to mention how at least they got some good stuff like Clinch boots (and in my size, too (and for around what they go for)) but then I couldn't find anything else to include in the "good stuff" list. XD

They have Vivism, tho not their finest piece, which I don't even know what exactly it is, except that it costs $16,500.00 which means I want it.

Interesting description

"Due to the use of natural dyes, the outward appearance of items may vary slightly from one another. For certain items, mud may be applied for an added effect. The fabric used may vary in color and pattern from item to item. Products may shrink slightly when washed."

torfjord

Call Me a Cab

That’s gotta be the most premium, high-end bathroom rug I’ve ever seen!

dannyk

One Too Many
I actually think these are cool. I’ve briefly handled an original which I proxy-bought for @Carlos840 and while I prefer the original I wouldn’t say no to Vanson’s version in my size.

This thread used to be about absolutely atrociously weird looking stuff, and while I get that these Swedish Army MC jackets are not everyone’s favourite I don’t think they fit in this thread.
I don’t know everyone’s definition of atrocious is going to be different. To me this was particularly ugly. But I do also understand that others could like it. I’m not one to truly judge. Some like things over the belt, some like it to stop at the belt, some say untucked, others say tucked, list goes on and on. This one stood out to me. I see it’s usefulness though. It’s a very utilitarian jacket. Again sorry if it wasn’t the norm, to me it was pretty ugly, just as ugly or not as the post right before mine of that money/skull zip-up. But I’m not trying to be a sh*t stirrer so really sorry.

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
I don’t know everyone’s definition of atrocious is going to be different. To me this was particularly ugly. But I do also understand that others could like it. I’m not one to truly judge. Some like things over the belt, some like it to stop at the belt, some say untucked, others say tucked, list goes on and on. This one stood out to me. I see it’s usefulness though. It’s a very utilitarian jacket. Again sorry if it wasn’t the norm, to me it was pretty ugly, just as ugly or not as the post right before mine of that money/skull zip-up. But I’m not trying to be a sh*t stirrer so really sorry.

No offence taken at all! If I expressed myself in a way that implied I was taking offence to the fact that you think that jacket was butt ugly that was not at all my intention. The way I see it you stated your opinion, and I stated mine. In this instance we happened not to agree. All good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana