Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Just when you thought you had seen it all . . . (Warning: Not for the fainthearted)

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Images of Langlitz Japan’s high quality photos, featuring the classic articulate manny, established for me the perception of Langlitz being a next level, unobtainable brand a few years back (any brand followed by “Japan” would seem next level for me up until a few years ago). But now their latest post is showing me something very not next level. While the yellow Elk and the 1947 pattern is still very cool, I can’t help but notice how the two hand pockets are not on the same height?!? And tracing downward to the beginning of the zipper, you can see the left side dips lower than the right side.
to me looks like the jacket is hanging slouchy and a bit lopsided on a mannequin too small for it, you also see one sleeve longer on one side, most likely the stitching line that appear horizontal is not horizontal but a bit angled from the pocket opening toward the main zip but since the jacket is hanging not straight you see is as horizontal and you use it as a starting point to compare the pockets which look uneven because of it, the beginning of the zip is also make more sense if you rotate the jacket a bit, as the zip is not starting at the center, and the hem is dipped with slight V.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Make sure you clear your afternoon if you decide you want to go to a different hole on the side cinches.

i-img1200x1140-1606294774xorcdf323373.jpg
Well at least the fastenings are conventional, even if they are somewhat over the top. How about fastenings that are clasped hands!
hands.jpg

I was just browsing on eBay innocently looking at cowboy boots (as you do), and these images show up in the gallery. Pretty nice boots though. I bet they would go nice with the Levi’s coat on the way from Croatia.

View attachment 289835 View attachment 289836

I don't know what he's selling but that style is sold!

Don't give Stu any ideas! He's already out of carpets.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
yeti.jpg

This could be a Yeti, or maybe it's Chewbacca in dire need of a haircut. What I like is the expression of the lady on the right, as she looks the other way, either pretending she didn't see it, or, to stop herself from involuntarily sniggering.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner