Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Just when you thought you had seen it all . . . (Warning: Not for the fainthearted)

Serghei Velescu

Familiar Face

Attachments

• EBFB8A11-C694-4A5F-B73A-F535A9DBD364.png
    EBFB8A11-C694-4A5F-B73A-F535A9DBD364.png
    6 MB · Views: 454

torfjord

Call Me a Cab

Imagine being that guy and finding your fit pic reposted here in this manner, how would you feel about that? This is not acceptable behaviour and I have reported your post. I hope it gets deleted. I won’t forget though, because the fact that you think it’s funny to make fun of someone for how they look in a fit pic speaks volumes about your lack of character.

Moontanning

One of the Regulars
Deleted it. Not trying to offend anyone. I thought it was humorous. Not in regards to body shaming. I don’t have a perfect body nor do I strive for that. More that it seemed funny on purpose. Hardly would be the first time I’ve seen that kind of approach.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
I remember that motogp season, was just going into highschool, and getting my motorcycle license, made me chose RG over NSR... 20+ years later that bike is still with me, dunno why, it doesn't even look classic, just looked like some watered down small engined twinstroke sport bike for asian market, but my heart is bound to it, it's my first bike and I don't ever need another. :)

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
totally forgot about that Zhao's jacket lol.. but he also wears it with leather shorts and legging def "frontier and beyond" level styling :D:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana