Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Just when you thought you had seen it all . . . (Warning: Not for the fainthearted)

Another idiotic creation by Fine Creek. If they don't have anything concrete to copy from, this is what they come up with.

159790848_4126650934012707_117370919471134767_o.jpg

It sort of looks like a leather jacket Bruce Lee would have used in one of his movies. Wearing his FC as he kicks the snot out of 30 lesser mortals. It’s got that look and shape.

Ernest P Shackleton

One Too Many
That's amazing! Every single kid I knew had one of those windbreakers. One of the most uncomfortable jackets I've ever owned. Those things were HOT, as in they made you sweat like crazy. Lined with the worst white flannelish felty material, which made them less comfortable than wearing a garbage bag. When you took them off, the lining was stuck to your skin, so the sleeves would get turned inside out every time. I can't think of a single positive thing about them. If Bucos was giving them away for free, I'd walk right past the rack and never think twice. What a load.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails