Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Just when you thought you had seen it all . . . (Warning: Not for the fainthearted)

BobJ

Practically Family
Gives a new visual to the term, 'naked leather'.

funny-and-creative-design10.jpg

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Just the job for strutting your stuff on the dance floor, and just when Worf thought it safe to raise his head above the parapet:
square toes.jpg

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
"I've got a sh**load of that pink and yellow pleather we used for those Barbie handbags, Mac, shall I just throw in the bin? We're never going to use it"
Mac holds up a bag of football boot studs.
"No, haud on a minute. I've got an idea..."

Last edited:

GHT

I'll Lock Up
You are right guys, it was a gem of a quip, I should have said so.
"I've got a sh**load of that pink and yellow pleather we used for those Barbie handbags, Mac, shall I just throw in the bin? We're never going to use it"
Mac holds up a bag of football boot studs.
"No, haud on a minute. I've got an idea..."
lol.gif

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Everything about this is, well, a polite word would be: 'difficult.' Are the trousers leather? Are they worn with the waist at crotch level? Is he playing pocket billiards? What is the feature on the left side of the collar? (That's the right side as you look at it.) He appears to have exceptionally long arms, although that could be an illusion given that the waist of the jacket seems to be, well above the model's waist. It's a BURBERRY PRORSUM LEATHER JACKET. I looked it up and found various styles ranging in price from £720, up to, £2600.
pocket billiards.jpg

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
.....and here I was thinking I had a relatively small waist!!!

Is it some sort of optical illusion? photoshop? or is he an alien?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana