Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Just when you thought you had seen it all . . . (Warning: Not for the fainthearted)

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
$11,500 not including the shorts.

upload_2016-6-30_14-39-18.png

upload_2016-6-30_14-39-38.png

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
The truly magnificent thing about Western democracy is that anyone can dress and think what they want without fear of sanctioned persecution or government interference. So, to me these guys tell us nothing much about clothing but they are a wonderful testament to freedom.

I'm sure that at some point in time, our jackets are gonna look equally ridiculous to most people.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
My wife makes me some really good Aloha shirts, some depict themes other than Hawaiian, I call these topical shirts rather than tropical. Some of the fabrics are desirable, some debatable, but the shirt looks the part.
I wonder what a suit would look like in a similar fabric?
loud suit.jpg

nick123

I'll Lock Up
My wife makes me some really good Aloha shirts, some depict themes other than Hawaiian, I call these topical shirts rather than tropical. Some of the fabrics are desirable, some debatable, but the shirt looks the part.
I wonder what a suit would look like in a similar fabric?
View attachment 52559

Putting "aloha Friday" into business-casual! I bet the boss gives the guy a promotion!

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Rodney Carrington sings a song called: "Show Them To Me." The official video shows a compilation of famous actresses who, at one time or another, have whipped them out. But there is a line in the song that goes:
"And if you are a big fat t*tty man,
I wanna see your's too."
The guy in the video has certainly got "It" "He's got more than me." Complained my missus.
I rather like being a member here, so if you want to see Rodney performing his song, go search, that way I can't be held responsible, or get my knuckles rapped.

Stand By

One Too Many
I'm sure that at some point in time, our jackets are gonna look equally ridiculous to most people.

Not a chance. The difference is between style versus fashion.
Our jackets are of the 1940's and 1950's eras which pre-dates modern fashion from the 60's onwards, so they don't tend to look "dated" like fashion does (even within seasons!) and they exude a timeless "classic" aura. Its why James Dean et al still look quintessentially cool to this day (and by extension it can explain the timeless appeal of Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn in her LBD). You'll never go wrong with your jackets and will still be looking cool 30 years hence, Monitor. :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk