Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Just when you thought you had seen it all . . . (Warning: Not for the fainthearted)

GHT

I'll Lock Up
I wonder if a person who bought this would feel insulted if someone mistakenly gave them a dollar?
The quips on this thread have had me doubled up, so glad that it's been revived. And now, just when Edward thought that the man-dress was a distant memory, here is the gender-fluid/ambisexual version.
I give you, the male "Peek-a-Boo dress." Complete with clutch bag.
peek-a-boo.jpg

GHT

I'll Lock Up
What the best ambisexuals in town are wearing. This cutsie suit with shorts and a hem ruff. What do you reckon? Do you think that a fedora might improve the overall effect?
fashion disasters.jpg

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Isn't it always the way, when something seems unsaleable, slap an impossible price tag on it? There's always someone with more money than common sense.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Jeeze Louise will some moderator with a shred of mercy in their soul PLEASE lock this thread, or delete it, or banish it to the ether.... My eyes are on fire and my brain hurts! Sheeya! Talk about more money than sense!
Worf

TAXI! Taxi for Worf please. "Where to sir?"
"Anywhere there's a dark room, a bed and no computer."
Poor Worf, must have missed the, not for the faint-hearted warning.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
What hat are you wearing today?
what hat.jpg
That poor little dog. Is there not some animal welfare organisation this cruelty can be reported to?

Stand By

One Too Many
Jeeze Louise will some moderator with a shred of mercy in their soul PLEASE lock this thread, or delete it, or banish it to the ether.... My eyes are on fire and my brain hurts! Sheeya! Talk about more money than sense!

Worf

Oh no, I'm DELIGHTED that this thread has remained. I just feel as though the world is going completely mad and here's more proof! It's not just me!
Some of the photos here are priceless. And in a world that is becoming increasingly fraught with tension and anxieties and everything is becoming turned upside-down and we're told by the media that upside-down is in fact normal, I realize that we can congregate here for a distraction from all of that and can be reassured that we aren't all losing our minds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ