Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

KDL's charcoal gray fedora

Fedora

Vendor
I thought I would post these for KDL since I took pics of the hat prior to mailing it out. Pure beaver fedora, vintage iron ribbon, charcoal gray in color. I would love to see pics of it on her head. Perhaps she will post some one day.

KDLfedora3.jpg

KDKfedora4.jpg

Fedora

Fedora

Vendor
I think I made the brim 2 3/4 by 2 5/8. Seems like I may have shortened the crown up too but I can't recall. (the paperwork is in the shop) Generally the charcoal bodies from the feltmaker are almost black. When I ordered her body, I got in the best looking charcoal gray I have seen from them. It was the lightest I had seen from them. I really liked it myself and I think she liked the color as well. Regards, Fedora

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Ok! I will

WEEGEE said:
that is a fine hat tell us more.

Custom hand made hats, using no machines and making hats as they did 100 years ago. He requires no electricity to make a hat with the exception of a light bulb to see by.

This is a pure Beaver 3000X from his private felter. He spends days sitting on the porch and hand pounces each hat till his fingers are sore.

Oh, I forgot where I was just kidding...:D

Love the color Fedora.:eusa_clap :) :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart