Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

KILLER 1950's Brown Suede Shoes size 12

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Amazing pair of 1950's dark brown suede shoes in a rare size 12! They were made by "The Worthmore Shoe" which appears to be a Florsheim label from back then. Check out the double stitched soles!
The great part about these is that they are practically deadstock. The only wear seems to be from inside use. There are a couple of marks on the suede probably not from wear, but from storage for all these years. I've never worn them myself, so I figured I'd give a lucky Lounger the opportunity.
What a cool addition to your late 40's-early 50's wardrobe! Repros would cost hundreds. I'm asking $150 for these plus shipping, and I'll ship anywhere. These shoes are substantial and have weight to them, so for US residents I'd probably use a flat-rate box!
First PM get's em!

IMG_4422.jpg

IMG_4424.jpg

IMG_4426.jpg

IMG_4420.jpg

IMG_4421.jpg

Trotsky

A-List Customer
I have the same model and maker, but in a deep blue suede. Mine are very well made shoes.

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Surely!
The interior length seems to measure just about 12", and the width at the widest point is about 4.5".
I'm a real size 12 and these fit me fine!

repeatclicks

Practically Family
The best brown suedes I've laid eyes on and absolutely worth the $150 asking price. Damn man, why can't these be a 9.5?! Brown gab trousers and a forest green shirt with those shoes... done!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo