Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Knitted sailor top

AnnaMaria

New in Town
Does anyone know where to find a knitting pattern for a fitted sailor top?

If not, maybe you know somewhere to buy a finished one?

fhiggs

New in Town
I don't know of one unfortunately but would also love to pointed in the direction of one, it sounds like a nice project!

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Try posting this question in the master 'show us what you have knitted' thread. More ladies check that one out.
Ill merge the two in a bit.

LD

michou1930

New in Town
Strange: I wondered why you could not see it and went to have a look at it. Could not see it (what else, you are not bling :rolleyes: ) I logged into my account and searched my orders and it told me that this article is not longer available. I do not know why so perhaps someone wants to ask her why it is no longer available. It it is alright with the seller I might be allowed to send a copy out???

AnnaMaria

New in Town
michou1930 said:
Strange: I wondered why you could not see it and went to have a look at it. Could not see it (what else, you are not bling :rolleyes: ) I logged into my account and searched my orders and it told me that this article is not longer available. I do not know why so perhaps someone wants to ask her why it is no longer available. It it is alright with the seller I might be allowed to send a copy out???

I first thought -Nice to know I'm not blind - but now I start wondering again. I can't find any way to contact the seller. Do I have to register to do that?

michou1930

New in Town
No, there is nothing to find - I never looked for it so I did not notice but simply assumed that there should be some link to the seller.
But here is the link to the seller's blog. Nothing is going on there anymore but you might find help there :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24