Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(KNIVES) Let's see some sharp pointy objects

Grizzly Adams

A-List Customer
That Bowie by Grizzly and the Marbles knife posted by Renault just got me excited! Here is a USA made Marbles 15 inch Bowie my dad left me when he passed years back.

3BB09677-9718-4204-B19F-51A5931BF532-2693-000003164120E9EC_zps97b6d35c.jpg

Beautiful Marbles Bowie! Neat to have the family history that goes with it. Makes it priceless.:)

howardeye

Practically Family
The elk hunt sounds exciting. I would love to take one with a bow but my bad shoulders will not let me do that either. I have field dressed all the deer over the years with an old large Schrade lock blade nothing fancy and used it as a hammer at the campsites also! Thanks for the compliment on the bowie everyone. It is new unused. My dad left me hundreds of knives from his collection. I used to ask him why he was wasting his money on knives. Now I know. Well I took the knives and let my brother have the guns. He really had a gift on which ones to buy for future worth!

Last edited:

MikePotts

Practically Family
Blackjack 'Halo Attack' mod.13.

nice 5.5"er for when you don't want to mess up your Randall:

I measure the thickness of the A2 tool steel blade at about .235". Available for about $175 if y'shop around.

koz5614

New in Town
I picked this up at a gunshow a few years back. The custom case reminded me of "Trench Art". I have no idea who the maker is, but I'd like to find out.

Renault

One Too Many
One of my favorite butcher and skinning knives. Cheap Russell Green River hunter. These blades are like $10. I stuck some maple on these and thru together a quick scabbard. Holds an edge and is skookum on skinning deer, elk, hogs!!!

Renault

One Too Many
Godfrey! Those are very nice knives. I do like the Alan Wood knife! Very useful look to that blade!

I have another good knife I will post later. Out cooking on the pit now! It's a Bergen Troll and the steel in it is magnificent! Was gifted to me for 5p by a former Police constable/ RM reservist from Glasgow! He tried to give it to me!!!! I adhere to the old superstition of NEVER accepting a knife as a gift, else it cuts the friendship! Hence his monetary compensation!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou